Created some great, original content that will benefit the SaaS community? Get involved with Saastronauts!
What kind of content do you accept?Anything that educates, provides insights or can add value to SaaS professionals. Relevancy to our readers is the priority, you could create an article, infographic, Slideshare or white paper. Write for specific specialisms (Marketing, Sales, Product etc.) or use focus on areas such as funding. See below for some of the popular themes our audience is interested in:
- Start up and scale up growth
- User acquisition and retention strategies
- Pricing strategy
- Reflective pieces based on real insights
- Recruitment, job seeking and application best practices
- General SaaS tips and tricks
- Content must be original and provide some real value to SaaS professionals
- The content must not be promotional or lead/ sales driven
- Articles must contain at least 500 words including Headers and Sub Headers
- Include a paragraph explaining who the content is targeted at prior to the content
- Include a small bio for your author profile. This should be no longer than 200 words
- Attach a picture for your author bio, or provide a link where a picture can be used (e.g. LinkedIn profile)
Content ProcessSubmitting content to Saastronauts for review is easy. Simply following the steps outlined below.
- Read content guidelines before submitting content
- Submit content via the guest blogging form or email content to email@example.com with the subject line 'Guest Content Submission'
- On submission a member of the Saastronauts team review your content, usually within 5 working days
- If appropriate we will work with you to determine a publishing date in addition to promotional activity