Terms & Conditions
www.saastronauts.io is a site operated by Saastronauts LIMITED (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10223920 and have our registered office at 71 – 75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom.
Terms Of Website Use
These properties inform you of the terms on which you may use www.saastronauts.io and any additional domains (referenced as “ Our Site”). Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, registering to use our site, posting jobs and submitting job applications.
2. Changes To Our Site
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
4. Our Liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and other members of our group of companies hereby expressly exclude:
1. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
2. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any third party websites linked to it and any materials (including but not limited to rewards vouchers) posted on it or on any third party website , including, without limitation any liability for:
- (i) loss of income or revenue;
- (ii) loss of business;
- (iii) loss of opportunity;
- (iv) loss of profits or contracts
- (v) loss of anticipated savings;
- (vi) loss of data;
- (vii) loss of goodwill;
- (viii) wasted management or office time; and
- (ix) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Point 4.1 does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
5. Information About You And Your Visits To Our Site
6. Viruses, Hacking And Other Offences
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
7. Links From Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9. Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
10. Your Queries
If you have any queries about content which appears on our site, contact email@example.com.