Drift is changing the way businesses buy from businesses. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and have enabled companies like MongoDB, Toast, Zenefits and Talkdesk to successfully move toward conversational marketing and selling. We’re shaking up the traditional sales and marketing funnels and are looking for the right people to join us on our growth journey.
What you’ll be doing on the Sales team at Drift:
- Connect and consult with inbound leads and marketing generated opportunities
- Actively prospect new business opportunities
- Develop and manage a pipeline of Enterprise prospects/clients
- Drive complex deals from initial contact, all the way through to close within a fast paced sales environment
- Prepare and present software demos with prospects and guide them through the buying process
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and work with management to provide an accurate sales forecast
- Sell to key decision makers within organizations of all sizes
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- 3-5 years of sales experience within a fast paced and transactional environment preferred
- Must have 2+ years experience working complex deals with larger organizations from procurement to close.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for Sales
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new technology fast
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Love crushing goals
Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.