Amplience dramatically simplifies how clients plan, create, manage, and deliver content. With a modern API-first approach, the Amplience solution can unleash the creativity and productivity of content and technology teams. Amplience serves more than 200 of the world’s leading retailers including Otto.de, Crate and Barrel, Boohoo, Mulberry, Shop Direct, and TUMI.
About the role
The Lead Customer Success Manager is accountable for ensuring the customers in their region derive maximum value from the Amplience platform.
The Lead CSM will be responsible for growing and managing a team of Customer Success Managers as well as being hands-on with customers themselves.
The Head of Customer Success will have developed a specialisation within the e-commerce/content domain and have a strong understanding of web technology. They will also be comfortable in challenging popular thinking and engaging with Senior Sponsors and Stakeholders at all sizes within target organizations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for NRR (Net Revenue Retention) for Mid Tier and Enterprise level clients
- Become a trusted advisor to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Establish a regular communication cadence with customers, based on their size, classification and/or needs.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and monitoring these through NPS and relationship surveys.
- Responsible for tracking and growing ongoing product usage / utilisation by assigned accounts.
- Work with account managers to support efforts to retain and grow contracts for your assigned accounts.
- Act as an escalation point of contact internally and externally.
- Monitoring support channels and identify accounts that require additional engagement and/or training.
- Understand the client’s business drivers and business priorities.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of internal operating procedures
- Work with marketing and sales teams to identify advocates for case studies and PR activities.
- Being the voice of the customer and providing feedback into the product team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- High personal energy and natural quality to energize others.
- Strong leadership skills which inspire confidence within the team and with customers and prospects.
- Strong at execution. Demonstrable record that shows they get things done.
- Positive, can-do attitude. Team worker who looks critique the organisation to improve
- Good technical skills. Must be very literate in web technology and web architecture.
- Speaks clearly and articulately with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the mechanics and business goals of enterprise retail.
- Embraces and responds well to change in a dynamic, fast changing company and is capable working in environments with high levels of ambiguity.
- Self-motivated & passionate about technology and the e-commerce domain.
- Expert in influencing people up to Executive Level in customer organisations with turnovers of over $1bn online.
- In depth understanding of the dynamics of business change.
- Able to quickly understand the key principals around the Amplience platform as it evolves.
- Good at empathising with people to understand their wants and needs and conveys a sense of urgency when servicing customer needs.
- Conveys enthusiasm and confidence with a strong level of emotional intelligence and business acumen.
- Makes complex ideas simple and understandable. Makes rational decisions under pressure.
If this sounds like the role for you please send us your Cv and we’ll get in touch!
We move at a fast pace, have interesting problems to solve and are teaming up with talented people committed to creating the best solutions for our internationally-recognized customers. We recognize that employee success is core to customer success and are therefore committed to providing a culture of support and autonomy for our team in order to achieve this.