What we’ll need from you:
Ideally already working in the digital support space, you will be technically savvy, a quick-thinker and agile problem solver who can work through complex issues in a timely and professional manner, and will also be enthusiastic about helping clients realise the full creative potential that our product suite offers them.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced global environment
- Ability to prioritise and take the lead throughout the client’s support journey
- Positive attitude and commitment to ensuring client satisfaction
- Passionate about the tech scene and emerging technologies
Other bits (nice to have but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of customer service platforms such as Zendesk and Intercom
What you’ll get in return:
- Opportunity to work with lots of different clients across a wide variety of sectors
- Chance to play a key role in supporting our growing SaaS business
- Exposure to exciting new products and the ability to help shape our roadmap
- A fun energetic environment to work in that values the people who work in it; free Friday lunch; company drinks; healthcare; pension contribution; annual leave and all that good stuff
Please apply by attaching a cover letter and your CV.
Blippar is a leading technology company specializing in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and computer vision. Since launching in 2011, Blippar has been a pioneer in Augmented Reality (AR), and we have since built an AR ecosystem with SaaS AR creation tools as well as an in-house AR agency working with leading brands, retailers and agencies to create experiences that captivate, inspire and inform.