It’s an exciting time to join BookingBug. We’re scaling up our teams, and looking for an experienced Support Lead to join our Customer Success team.
This role will be accountable for building and leading a successful and results-driven UK team and mentoring, employees to reach their full potential. This will also require you to be hands-on delivering support for both our SME and high-profile, enterprise-level clients.
Build and lead a successful, results-driven team:
- Alongside the Head of Support, help to lead recruitment, training, motivation and retention of the team
- Create energy and cohesiveness: promote ideas, achievements and successes and foster an environment of knowledge-sharing
- Put in place meaningful KPIs and drive improvement for both BookingBug and our customers
- Lead initiatives and create processes to improve performance and efficiency
- Work with the Head of Support to detect and analyse any peaks and trends through global support and JIRA tickets, then manage and communicate metrics within the team and to key stakeholders
- Oversee all customer support responsibilities, including technical queries, configuration and problem solving
- Increase the first-time fix culture, ensuring issues are managed to a successful completion, and those issues that will not be solved are clearly communicated to the Head of Support
- Help build and develop a working Knowledge Base
- Act as the main point of contact for both client and internal ticket escalations when the team are struggling to resolve; ensure you are driving proactive, high-quality communication
- Monitor tickets that are being passed to other teams that could have been resolved by Support, helping retain the right knowledge within the team
- Build and develop customer handover from Implementation to London Support and work closely with the Customer Success team, attending client meetings as and when required
- Work towards introducing a global implementation handover process so detail is not lost within one team and shared across the Company
What we’re looking for:
- Significant experience within a similar role, with accountability for managing, growing and developing a team whilst maintaining a hands-on approach to support ownership and delivery
- Experience in supporting highly bespoke, enterprise-scale projects using a SaaS tool; ideally with a relevant qualification
- Highly effective at interacting across technical and business resources from the developer level through to senior management – intuitive with a mix of gravitas and empathy
- Inquisitive and challenging nature along with a willingness to take ownership & responsibility
If this sounds like you – and you’re looking for a new challenge where you can learn, grow and make a real difference within a dynamic and passionate team – we would love to hear from you!