Integrate is a rapidly growing, global, venture-backed enterprise SaaS business that helps B2B marketers grow revenue and reduce costs. We unify demand marketing channels into a single, powerful platform that help organizations achieve quantifiable business outcomes.
In April 2019, Integrate acquired London-based SaaS business, Akkroo. Now forming the Events product as part of the broader Integrate suite, Akkroo enables modern B2B marketers to solve the many challenges around event lead management.
We have a top-tier client list including IBM, PayPal, Dell, Salesforce, Cisco, etc. and have an exceptional working environment where you will work alongside innovative, dynamic and inspiring team members. If you like solving challenges, value continuous professional growth and are motivated to join an entrepreneurial culture then we would love to hear from you!
- 9+ Years Old
- 275 Employees
- $80M in Funding
- Enterprise Marketing Technology
- Acquired UK-based SaaS business Akkroo in April 2019
Languages: C#, .Net Core
Tools: React.JS, Visual Studio, PyCharm, Git (GitHub), JIRA/Confluence
Technologies: MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, gRPC, Protobuf
Concepts: RPC, REST, AMQP, Concurrent Design, AWS, SCRUM, Agile
Environment: Linux/Docker (CentOS)
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with our product team to translate raw business requirements into rock solid technical solutions.
- Create high-speed, cloud based web applications
- Research and recommend technologies that address technical and business requirements
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team
- Participate in all areas of the SCRUM process
- Own projects from inception to production and provide clear communication to product and business teams
What You Offer:
- Minimum 4+ years of product development experience in SaaS
- Minimum 3+ years experience with content delivery and web tracking in a production context
- Previous experience with various JS libraries (React.js preferred)
- Strong understanding of underlying protocol stacks (TCP, HTTP, AMQP, etc.)
- Expertise with concurrent design in a distributed environment
- Full stack development (not necessary but preferred)
- Most importantly: Logic, Reason and an unyielding ability to push for the best experience for the customer