- Managing Data Marketplace client relationships
- Building, managing, and delivering campaigns to meet client goals
- Creating integrations for real-time lead delivery
- Customer -specific reporting
- Assist Campaign Specialist with complex tasks as needed, such as seller posting challenges
- Customer focus
- Customer-facing team lead for Data Marketplace customer. Achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ownership of health & wellness of assigned accounts. Communicate and track the established success metrics each quarter to customers. Ensure clients hit their goals.
- Works with Marketplace CS Director on being consultative with customers for optimizing demand efforts.
- Promote synergy between internal teams and customer. Work closely with Program manager on tier 1 clients
- Demand Marketing experience
- Understand the core demand marketing methods used by customers and how Integrate solutions and teams can be applied to best execute and manage different demand gen programs.
- Demand Orchestration
- Basic knowledge about Demand Orchestration, its value and how it can be applied for customers.
- Integrate Platform Mastery
- Complete knowledge of Integrate platform (campaign builds, delivery profiles, custom integrations and Marketplace reporting/analytics)
- Build and manage campaigns for assigned accounts. Ensure campaigns are built with accuracy and meet all campaign criteria. Consistently monitor the progress of each campaign to ensure a timely launch, steady progress and that goals will be achieved by deadline and within budget.
- Keen attention to details included in the IO and SDFC case (allowed/disallowed values, target audience filters, etc.). Confirm campaign and integration details on kick-off call with client or with PM.
- Work with Campaign Specialist to manage the content/promotional material approval process per Integrate’s best practices and submit proofs to clients in an organized and timely fashion.
- Collaborating with Campaign Specialists and readily available to handle critical communications to Data Marketplace partners needed for pacing, POC and other seller related issues.
- Become fluent in all integrations for your assigned customers. Understand how to troubleshoot issues and provide sound technical support to clients.
- Provide customers with clear instructions on integration deliverables to expedite testing and minimize back and forth questions.
- Understand the process to set up closed loop reporting for your accounts (when applicable).
Team Support & Communication:
- Provide exceptional support to clients and all account stakeholders; media partners, sales and other internal teams via email, phone, and Salesforce.com. Gain confidence from your clients and internal team members that you can effectively manage accounts and are a trusted team member who will get the job done.
- Proactively keep internal and external teams up to date on overall account health. Have a clear understanding of who needs to be included in specific communications and who does not.
- Develop internal and external campaign pacing documents for weekly or otherwise determined status meetings.
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner (within 24 hours or less) and understand how to prioritize requests.
- Attend all CS trainings for new platform features and processes
- Share new learnings and best practices with CS team
- Provide back up for other Campaign Managers when they go out on PTO
- Present a positive and professional attitude when working with clients and team members
- Work with Program Manager to gain a complete understanding of client’s success metrics, pull data for campaign wrap up reports.
Success Metrics & Expectations:
- Accuracy: All campaigns are built error free within 24 hours of signed IO
- Speed: Seller proofs to be packaged and sent to PM/client within 24 hours of receipt from seller
- Timely: Delivery of updated pacing reports weekly as agreed with customer
- Agile: Flexibility to quickly move from one task to another handling multiple types of customers and internal team members.
- Organized: Ongoing task list and customer health worksheet available to be shared with internal team members
- Balance: Ability to simultaneously manage a large volume of customers while hitting customer goals.
- Customer Satisfaction: Customer renewal of marketplace business
At Integrate, we push the boundaries of technology to deliver products and services that bring control and scalability to demand marketing. Our software operates as the central nervous system for B2B marketers providing optimization intelligence across all paid efforts at the top of the funnel.