We are seeking a Campaign Specialist to join our Data Marketplace team. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with our Program and Campaign management team to utilize our software and our network of media partners to generate results for our B2B marketing customers. It is an excellent opportunity for professionals who want to learn marketing and the role of Customer Success in a software-as-a-service based business.
What you will do
- Utilize Integrate’s software to assist Campaign and Program managers with building and managing demand marketing campaigns that deliver on customers’ goals
- Provide customer support for internal and external customers
- Lead contact providing support for our Data Marketplace media partners who are fulfilling on customer campaigns and programs
- Develop and deliver campaign reporting and analytics utilizing Integrate’s software
- Provide exceptional support to Data Marketplace Success Team and media partners, sales and other internal teams via email, phone, and Salesforce.com. Proactively keep internal and external teams up to date on overall account status.
What you offer
- Well organized in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to quickly move from one task to another handling multiple types of customers and internal team member
- Keen attention to detail for accuracy to deliver on internal and external customer requirements
- Aptitude to learn software applications and utilize Excel and PowerPoint for data manipulation and customer reporting
- An analytical mind set comfortable working with performance data
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and contribute to an upstart company
- Customer satisfaction-driven
- Collaboration with team members is critical
At Integrate, we push the boundaries of technology to deliver products and services that bring control and scalability to demand marketing. Our software operates as the central nervous system for B2B marketers providing optimization intelligence across all paid efforts at the top of the funnel.