BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Over 7 million professionals engage with 75,000 free talks and 1,000 online summits to discover new technologies, learn from trusted experts and grow their careers. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspire their ideal audience with BrightTALK’s AI-powered content and demand marketing platform.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Creative Account Manager to join BrightTALK’s Sales Organisation, working in our Creative Accounts team based in London. The Creative Accounts team is responsible for sourcing, pitching and winning new video business for our in-house Production team to execute.
The Creative Accounts team are a global unit who sits within the Sales organisation but works with many areas of the BrightTALK business. Our primary focus is to win new business across a range of sectors through creating compelling creative video solutions for our clients. However, our remit spans close involvement with video production, marketing, and other teams so we can continue to grow the business.
BrightTALK is a fast-paced, evolving business that rewards high performing employees, offers great career progression and a flexible working environment.
What you will be doing…
- Prospecting new clients
- New business development
- Sales pipeline management
- Formulating video content strategy
- Creating Video Content solutions
- Pitching face to face and over the phone
- Budgeting for video projects
- Account handling
- Liaising with marketing to create outbound campaigns for the business
- Collaborate with the video production team to ensure seamless project execution
What we are looking for…
- Experience sourcing, prospecting and acquiring new clients in a sales-related role
- Knowledge and experience in video production including budgeting
- Knowledge of video content strategy & creative development
- Experience on both creative and commercial sides of the video industry is preferable; This could come from an agency background, video production company or a media company with a strong focus on video
- Bachelor’s Degree in a creative field is preferable, with other video-related qualifications a plus
Why we like working at BrightTALK…
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Generous and comprehensive benefits
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule
- Offices located in top destination cities
- Training allowance and regular innovation days
- Team building and volunteer opportunities
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.