We know that happy customers are at the very heart of a successful SaaS business.
In our commitment to being a customer-driven organisation that builds long-term partnerships with successful customers, we’re now ready to bring on our next Account Manager into the Akkroo Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll get to work with an awesome product and team and you’ll be responsible for managing customer relationships across a wide range of verticals, including the likes of IBM, Aston Martin, PayPal and Sony.
It’s a testament to our product and team that we have a mixture of longstanding customers who have been with us for 3 years plus and lots of new customers who you will be responsible for.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into an entry-level Customer Success role. We’re not looking for the finished article provided you are able to demonstrate a willingness to learn and immerse yourself in all things Customer Success!
About the role
You’ll be involved in activities such as:
- Working closely with our Sales and Implementation Teams to successfully onboard new customers
- Working with existing customers to understand their goals and aligning them with the necessary training and resources to achieve them
- Ensuring successful adoption and use of the Akkroo solution across multiple stakeholders
- Involvement in the renewal cycle of customers to ensure a high level of retention
- Identifying accounts and opportunities for expansion and growth of accounts
- Working closely with the product team to ensure all customer feedback is represented and our BETA program runs effectively
- Offering insights to the Marketing and Sales team on customer best practices and industry knowledge
You’d be a great fit here if you have these key characteristics and experiences:
- You love to get a deep understanding of a customer’s business and their business processes
- You have experience using or working with CRM systems
- You’re more than comfortable speaking to people both in senior and junior roles in large multinational corporate organisations
- You’re confident in presenting and delivering training and being content executing this remotely or face-to-face
- You have a kind, empathetic, positive and thoughtful approach to life and are the kind of person who is prepared to go that extra mile to “make something happen”
- You relish the idea of working in a small, fast-growing tech business
- Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial if you have experience working in or with SaaS, and in customer-facing roles (either support or sales)
What we value
- A positive, self-motivating attitude to work and life is key to fitting in at Akkroo. Our five values reflect the qualities we look for in our peers
- Our whole team actively shapes our journey as a startup; so personal learning, contribution and growth is very important to us all.
- We encourage collaboration across the company, including participation and decision-making in areas you might not traditionally be familiar with, such as marketing, sales, support and software development.
Where we work
Our open-plan office (a converted Victorian warehouse) is located in the heart of Brixton in South London, just 2 minutes from Brixton Underground station on the Victoria Line.
What we are offering
Year one salary between £36k to £40k OTE depending on skills and experience. This will be a mixture of base salary, plus performance related commission.
We are building a very successful forward thinking customer success team to support our growth and so there is ample opportunity for career progression.
The full range of awesome team perks and benefits (see below) including share options, Lavazza coffee, holiday flexibility and free breakfast
Launched in 2013, Akkroo is at the forefront of a new, emerging SaaS category that bridges the gap between live events and an organisation’s Marketing Automation and CRM solutions.
We’ve spent the last 3 years developing the platform to achieve product market fit, building our customer base and laying the foundations for global success. After raising a pre-Series A round in 2016 and reaching £1M ARR, we are ready to scale and are now on the journey to £10M ARR and beyond.