We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing team in London. The role is a unique opportunity to help drive success across our existing clients and Unrival as a whole.
You will play a part in influencing some of the most strategic decisions being made by business leaders today. We are developing the latest technologies and tools to power our best-of-breed B2B account-based marketing and sales planning platform used by some of the world’s most successful enterprise and fortune 500 companies.
We provide our clients with data driven insights via our interactive and intuitive platform. We’re best of breed and are setting new standards in this space. Our target is to influence one billion business conversations over the next 2 years.
What makes Unrival unique is how we make the complex, beautifully simple. Unrival prides itself on 3 simple pillars: great content (produced by our world-class analyst team in Bristol) + great visualisation (created and powered by our engineering team) = wow moments (celebrated with our clients and internal teams). We’re also in the process of expanding our team into Lisbon – there is never a dull day at Unrival.
You’ll receive a competitive package and an array of benefits to help you be professionally and personally successful.
Where you come in
We’re looking for someone to support us in enabling our clients to get the very best out of our platform and to help accelerate the virality of Unrival within large enterprises.
We’re looking for a great communicator both internally and externally, who will strive to delight our clients and drive success across our accounts.
You will work closely with our most strategic clients, taking them on the full journey from onboarding to activation, and all the way through to renewal.
Simultaneously, you will work closely with the Sales and Professional Services teams to identify customer needs that inform additional product and service sales opportunities. You will also leverage client insights to advise product development and marketing messaging.
If you like talking to interesting, senior people and making them successful, then this is the job for you.
Main responsibilities include:
- Run client enablement sessions
- Support clients on strategic programmes
- Advise clients on the best practice use of the Unrival platform, tailored to their business and needs
- Onboard all new users to the platform encouraging adoption across the business
- Run a regular cadence with clients to review usage and adoption reports, discuss outcomes and identify potential new use cases
- Advocate for and translate customer needs to the product and engineering team
- Work closely with Sales to identify new use cases, expanding Unrival’s footprint within the account
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure the message aligns and resonates with the client; identify and flag potential case studies
For this role, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering the best possible results for clients and who is excited by the prospect of speaking with senior decision makers in some of our largest clients. We’re also looking for someone who can come on our product journey with us and who has a love for innovation and transformation.
At Unrival, we look for people who aren’t afraid to jump in and get involved on our scale-up journey. People who are successful at Unrival are motivated self-starters and natural leaders. We love hiring people who have passion, flair and an ability to think in an innovative and creative way.
We’re looking for someone who can work independently and just “get stuff done”. We aren’t big on rules, so you’re given freedom but also responsibility to make stuff happen.
- Brilliant communication skills
- You love to reach and beat your goals
- You strive to deliver brilliant results for the business and for clients
- You are committed to deliver excellent customer experiences
- You’re super organised! You can juggle multiple projects and requirements, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation skills – you love engaging with new people
- You love working as part of a team
- You’re curious and enjoy problem solving – we are an insight company after all!
- You are self-motivated
- You love a fast-moving, start-up environment – you can work in a fast and agile way
We’re down to earth, open, friendly, honest and approachable in everything we say and do. Our talent is the most important resource we have, so we invest in their growth and reward hard work and loyalty. We have each other’s backs, and we hire and grow people with can do attitudes that mirror our values.
Ok, so you’ve read this far…If you’re interested, please tell us in your application your favourite city in the world and why – we love people with an interesting story (and who read instructions!).