Based in Newcastle City Centre, we are a tech startup with huge ambitions.
Our software as a service (SaaS) proposition operates in the ‘HR Tech’ space; one of the fastest growing sectors in tech right now. Our feature-rich platform connects employers and employees by gathering workforce feedback and insights on a continuous basis – an approach that is now adopted by SMEs and multinational corporates such as Apple, Amazon and Google.
Having experienced rapid growth in the last 2 years, we are now recruiting a Customer Success Manager.
If you’d like to join an ambitious, competitive, dynamic, fun-loving team at a tech company that is going places – this might just be the job you’re looking for…
What’s Exciting About It
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success the successful candidate will help to maximise the customer experience of Hive, supporting client relationships to ensure they feel supported, valued and achieve good outcomes.
This is an opportunity to join one of Newcastle’s hottest startups and is chance to join our journey and grow professionally as the company grows. We are looking for people who can get excited and energised by the journey we are embarking on, who are happy to work flexibly and ‘muck in’ with the rest of the team to get stuff done.
In this role, you will…
- Support clients to launch their Hive in line with their express requirements;
- produce and coordinate onboarding and communication information for clients;
- deal with day to day customer queries and support requests via email, chat and phone;
- liaise with the development team to implement any account changes;
- ensure all required systems are updated to enable Customer Success team to track progress and customer health indicators;
- extract data and information to help inform decision making;
- run basic customer demonstration and training sessions;
- maintain and update the website, including knowledge base articles, information and blogs;
- prepare content and information for training, consultancy and presentations;
- provide support at a range of events, including conferences, webinars and networking;
- seek and relay customer feedback to build product development pipeline; and
- work flexibly to support the whole team on larger and more complex projects.
- keep up to date with the latest approaches and thought leadership with regards to customer success and employee engagement;
- Uphold and follow all of Hive’s operational processes and procedures, including those that relate to information and data security.
In particular, we need the person to join us to have the following;
- Ability to work independently and proactively;
- good communication skills both verbal and written;
- confident in speaking to a range of stakeholders;
- ability to see through the customer lens and advocate on behalf of the customer;
- attention to detail, disciplined and highly organised;
- strong team worker;
- positive outlook and someone who knows when to have fun(!);
- experience of all Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Sheets/Slides programs; and
- willingness to learn and the ability to utilise new software quickly.
Benefits & Atmosphere
- Competitive salary;
- a fantastic, supportive team of talented people;
- informal work environment;
- planned social events;
- flexible working and flexitime; and
- knowing that you’re part of something that’s going to matter.
Sounds good, right?
To apply, please submit your curriculum vitae and covering letter
Within your covering letter, please include:
- exactly why you’re specifically right for this role and what you’ll bring to our startup;
- all of your best strengths and why they’re relevant; and
- tell us about all of your wins, successes and achievements to date (personal and professional achievements)…
… and there’s no need for corporate speak. Dump the formality if it feels right. Be yourself and let your personality shine through : )
We’re Hive, a tech startup with huge ambitions based in Newcastle upon Tyne city centre.
Our software as a service (SaaS) proposition operates in the ‘HR Tech’ space; one of the fastest growing sectors in tech right now. Our feature rich platform connects employers and employees by gathering workforce feedback and insights on a continuous basis – an approach that is now adopted by SMEs and multinational corporates such as Apple, Amazon and Google.