Ahrefs is on the hunt for a Customer Success Specialist who loves helping people. Ideally, someone who’s amazing at written communication and who genuinely enjoys solving problems.
The goal is simple: to build a customer base of happy, loyal users and make sure they stay happy.
Since our toolset can get a little technical at times, it’s important that our users get the guidance they need. That’s where you come in.
- Excellent skills in written English;
- A knack for explaining technical concepts in understandable terms;
- Fast typing;
- Good knowledge and understanding of SEO and digital marketing;
- Patience, resourcefulness and empathy.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Answering questions from prospective and existing customers over live chat and email
- Troubleshooting and investigating issues raised by users
- Troubleshoot and resolve minor issues raised by users
- Helping people to use Ahrefs’ tools in general
- Reporting bugs and technical issues to our development team and tracking them to closure
- Offering your unique insights to our marketing and product strategy teams
- Improving our Help Center
Who We Are:
Ahrefs runs an internet-scale bot that crawls the whole web 24/7, storing huge volumes of information to be indexed and structured in a timely fashion. Our backend system is powered by a custom petabyte-scale distributed key-value storage to accommodate all that data coming in at high speed. With this data, Ahrefs builds analytics services for end-users in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) space and a web-scale search platform.
We are a lean and robust team who strongly believe that better technology leads to better solutions for real-world problems.
Our motto is “first do it, then do it right, then do it better”.
What you get:
At Ahrefs, we value our people and working here has never been more rewarding. We offer:
- A competitive compensation package;
- Beautiful office in the CBD;
- An informal and thriving work atmosphere (no dress code!);
- First-class workplace equipment.