At Clearbit, you’ll help build the new data backbone for modern sales and marketing teams across the world. We believe in autonomy, automation, and the power of great data.
Today, Clearbit is used by more than 1,500 enterprise customers and 500,000 individual marketers, engineers, and sales reps. We’re a profitable, rapidly growing SaaS company (> 100% ARR last year), and are just getting started!
As a designer you’ll work closely with our Heads of Product, Engineering, and Marketing across most projects at Clearbit – from our core UI products, to the design systems behind our website and other properties. Your input will be crucial to the development of Clearbit’s products and brand.
What will you be doing?
As a designer at Clearbit, you’ll be involved early in the product design process, working directly with product and tech leads from ideation to delivery. This role requires a strong UX background as well as graphic design chops as you’ll be setting the customer experience and aesthetics across Clearbit’s product lines.
Experience on SaaS products and dashboards is a huge plus.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable either designing in HTML/CSS, or implementing their designs directly in code.
Bringing design to life
Most of Clearbit’s customer facing products are web-based, so knowledge in the medium is important. This includes implementing portions of designs in HTML/CSS and prototyping in the browser.
Designing and developing a design system
Clearbit is looking for more consistency and will achieve this with building a design system that will begin to bring into projects throughout the company. This will have a high impact on improving Clearbit’s brand and optimizing developer velocity. You will work with developers across numerous teams to begin speaking and implementing the Clearbit design language.
Managing contract designers
- Help manage and enable contractors who help out with brand design, ad design, and misc one-off projects.
What we are looking for
- We’re currently only looking for candidates with two or more years of experience. We don’t yet have the capability to properly train and mentor new grads or people just starting out in design. (As the team grows, this will change.)
- We’re looking for people interested in working in a highly collaborative way where the expectations for every single person are high.
- To do well at Clearbit, you must be a clear and effective communicator.
- Education is only part of a person’s experience, and we’re not too concerned with degrees
- We’re very interested in building a team consisting of people with a wide range of experience, backgrounds, and interests.
- Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio.
While we hear that our best benefit is our team and culture at Clearbit, having a great set of company benefits doesn’t hurt!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Relocation assistance available
- Free lunch plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events and off-sites
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Clearbit is the marketing data engine for all of your customer interactions. Deeply understand your customers, identify future prospects, and personalize every single marketing and sales interaction. Get started at clearbit.com.