Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We’re reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
- Participate in improving our tools for continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing and release management,
- Participate in migration to Azure,
- Have brothers in arms from development team.
- You are a naturally “lazy” person, you hate doing things more than once,
- You are open to change, you are not afraid of new things,
- You think at scale, can do approach,
- “It’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary,
- Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery,
- Understanding of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS,
- Windows master,
- Experience in .NET Core, Docker, Ansible, Vagrant, GIT, New Relic, AppDynamics, Redis, ElasticSearch.
- Permanent contract, with open end or a B2B contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media
You can't choose your family but guess what, you can choose your colleagues! Be a part of the team that will change the way we work. Rydoo is the no.1 solution for travel and expense management. Rydoo is home to incredibly talented, international people, working together towards the same goal.