Ahrefs is looking for an experienced digital marketer who can help us acquire and retain customers.
Our goal is simple: we want to be the go-to SEO tool for anyone who has a website and wants traffic from Google and other search engines.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on everything marketing-related at Ahrefs. This includes channels like content marketing, landing pages, outreach, etc.
As our toolset can get a little technical at times, you will also be tasked to help educate our customers on how to best use our tools to solve their problems.
To apply, you must have some practical experience in SEO/digital marketing.
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked in a company that sells digital products (extra points if you worked in a B2B SaaS company previously);
- Are a keen follower of the Ahrefs blog and YouTube channel.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Creating content that educates and explains how to use our tools to solve problems and challenges faced by our users;
- Reaching out to influencers and other industry professionals to contribute knowledge, advice and feedback;
- Ideate, plan and execute on a variety of acquisition channels;
- Write copy and develop ideas for campaigns;
- Offering unique insights to our marketing and product strategy teams.
Who We Are:
Ahrefs runs an internet-scale bot that crawls the whole web 24/7, storing huge volumes of information to be indexed and structured in a timely fashion. Our backend system is powered by a custom petabyte-scale distributed key-value storage to accommodate all that data coming in at high speed. With this data, Ahrefs builds analytics services for end-users in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) space and a web-scale search platform.
We are a lean and robust team who strongly believe that better technology leads to better solutions for real-world problems.
Our motto is “first do it, then do it right, then do it better”.
What you get:
At Ahrefs, we value our people and working here has never been more rewarding. We offer:
- A competitive compensation package;
- Beautiful office in the CBD;
- An informal and thriving work atmosphere (no dress code!);
- Lots of autonomy;
- Plenty of potential to experiment, grow and build your authority in the SEO and marketing space;
- First-class workplace equipment.
- Singapore, modern office in CBD
We are a small team that strongly believes that better technology leads to better solutions for real-world problems. We worship functional languages and static typing, extensively employ code generation and meta-programming, value code clarity and predictability, and constantly seek to automate repetitive tasks and eliminate boilerplate. We are guided by DRY and follow KISS. If there is new technology that will make our life easier, we'll give it a try. We rely heavily on open-source code (as the only viable way to build maintainable system) and contribute back, see e.g. https://github.com/ahrefs