Silverfin has reinvented the way accountants work. Our technology allows accountancy firms (Big-4 and mid-sized firms) to automate significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. The Silverfin SaaS platform consolidates fragmented software tools and creates a real-time view into financial data of business clients. Higher levels of automation lead to increased efficiency and fewer errors.
Founded in 2013, Silverfin has grown over 300% YoY and recently completed a $4.5 million series-A funding round led by Index Ventures. The funds are used to scale the business internationally. Besides our home market Belgium, we have successfully launched the London operations earlier this year and are about to enter additional markets across Europe.
We are looking for a Director Strategic Partnerships to accelerate our international expansion through strategic alliances across software, advisory and technology integration firms. This role will be crucial to continue the ambitious growth trajectory of Silverfin.
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to work directly with the founding team and key stakeholders across Silverfin to layout the foundation of our future growth strategy.
- Design the partnership model from scratch (value proposition for technology, service and integration partnerships)
- Assess Silverfin’s target markets (predominantly Western Europe) for target companies and identify partnership opportunities
- Define the commercial model and start engagement process, involving stakeholders across Silverfin, clients and partner companies
- Lead commercial negotiation and execution process
- 3-5 years experience in management consulting (BBM or similar)
- 5+ years experience in technology/B2B software
- Strong academic performance (MBA from top school is a big plus)
- Solid technical understanding and passion for innovative technology and startups
- Commercial acumen
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with SaaS and/or mobile applications is a plus
- Highly self-motivated, results driven with a can-do attitude
What we offer
- A competitive salary with extra benefits
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and vibrant environment, with ultra-high growth and international context
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and… cocktails on Friday
Silverfin is an online platform that makes Connected Accounting happen. Combining deep knowledge of international accountancy with advanced technology, the vision of the team behind Silverfin is to guide financial services firms towards digital transformation.