RealtimeBoard is looking for a Director/Senior Manager of Sales Productivity to support our Sales/Customer Success teams as we scale our customer-facing teams.
Your goals will include improving systems, programs and processes that ensure the team is working effectively and efficiently. You will work cross functionally with Sales, Success, Marketing and Operations to optimize our processes and increase efficiency and effectiveness.
You will be responsible for building and leading a world-class team, improving internal processes and systems to achieve operational performance that exceeds goals. Your work will allow us to quickly onboard new hires, realize efficiency gains through process optimization and provide quality data to key stakeholders to facilitate data informed decisions.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Sales & Success leadership to define and fulfill needs of Sales & Customer Success Teams
- Assist in the design, maintenance and delivery of innovative highly interactive enablement programs which address employee development needs
- Support Sales & Success leadership in quarterly/annual planning
- Provide reporting to support both management and individual contributors
- Work cross functionally to develop programs relating to: Marketing, GTM/Strategy and People Ops
- Marketing – Enablement: becoming experts on our product, market and customers
- GTM/Strategy – Improve processes/systems, sales structure/motions and compensation and territory planning
- People Ops – Collaborate with PeopleOps to come up with career ladders and individual development
- Build and manage a team of specialists to support the above initiatives
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years in a Sales Ops position, 2+ years in a Sales leadership experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills
- An empathic leader with a desire to build a world-class Operations function
- Strong process orientation, with experience rolling out global processes and programs
- Strong perspective rooted in past experience, paired with willingness to listen carefully, explore new ideas, and coach
- Experience building and retaining best in class talent
- Desire and compatibility to work in an early-stage company environment
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Snack and drinks provided
- Brand new office coming soon
- Team outings and collaboration
About Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard)
Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is the most intuitive visual collaboration and whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams. Over 2 million product managers, project managers, Agile coaches, developers, and other talented team members around the world use Miro to collaborate, brainstorm and visualize ideas, and share team work.