As the strategic business partner and operational leader for the EMEA region, you will be the primary strategic and consultative asset to sales leadership. You will work closely and collaboratively with executive sales leadership including our VP of EMEA to provide business council & recommendations on GTM initiatives such as forecasting, lead and deal-flow bottlenecks, territory/organizational structure optimization and go-to-market planning. You will proactively monitor performance and drive accountability to ensure your business segment is enabled to exceed plan. Additionally, you will act as an extension of the sales leadership and operationalize the deal inspection process in conjunction with forecast methodology and accuracy. As you grow within this role, you will learn the rhythms of the business inside and out, become an authority on how the business performs today, and have an active voice in shaping how the business looks in the future.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Manage and coach a team of analysts to provide value add reporting, create KPI’s / leading indicators, and produce sound business modeling to surface actionable insights
- Design a consistent and efficient format for rep-manager deal reviews
- Orchestrate an operational cadence from VP to sales managers, and driving accountability within this process.
- Represent the EMEA region within our strategic planning process, and lead the analysis of significant investments and initiatives being considered for the region
- Make strategic business recommendations to drive MRR growth opportunities, margin & discounting expansion opportunities, and strategic planning and initiatives
- Help our sales managers develop and manage a financial forecast and growth plan.
- Assist cross functional teams with long-term financial planning for your business segment, acting as a knowledgeable authority looking for ways to support growth.
- Work with our recruiting team to ensure proper succession planning and candidate flow, and minimize rep slot vacancy when attrition does occur
- Work with Sales Operations and FP&A to build our yearly revenue and headcount plan, and help our sales leaders execute to exceed plan
- Implement and manage territory planning to distribute demand efficiently and prepare the sales team for sustained success
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive change initiatives in collaboration with Marketing, Finance, Customer Success, and People Ops
- Provide input into the design of our commission structure, quotas, and rules of engagement
- Represent your respective segment, working closely with your enablement and analytics counterparts to support and streamline operational change affecting your segment.
- Work closely with Marketing to define and maintain the business processes to support best in class flywheel metrics that align with overall segment and business goals.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.