Pendo is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive
The Pendo Sales team has the goal of growing the business by 2x year over year. We have a team sales mentality where everyone works together toward a common objective. We are very metrics driven and hold ourselves to a high level of accountability. Our Sales team follows these core values:
- Hit your number
- Work as a team
- Grow and learn
- Be exceptional
- Have fun
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the success plan in a specific sales geo-territory. This will include managing a territory’s larger deal cycles from generation through to close. While this role is not a managerial role, it will include strategizing with the Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives in that territory.
You will be the primary contact with higher-tier revenue customers and have the responsibilities of demoing Pendo’s platform, providing technical assistance, successfully navigating a proof of concept, and negotiating contracts. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be accountable for developing the plan that will lead to hitting your territory goal, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Research and target exciting new SaaS companies using prospecting tools
- Be an integral part of Pendo’s new sales team in the Bay Area!
- Build and manage a territory plan
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo platform to new prospective customers
- Navigate a customer through a 30-day free trial and proof of concept
- Negotiate contracts
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
What you’ll get:
- A deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product
- Exposure to some of the top SaaS professionals in the industry
- Interaction with the top SaaS companies in the world as they are our customers
- The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
- Proficiency in sales tools such as SalesForce.com, Outreach, Datanyze, LinkedIn, and more
- The more you succeed…the more responsibility you will get…quickly!
Qualifications (what you have):
- 6 years or more of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment.
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above 100k.
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers.
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics.
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment.
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable.
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Bonus: Technical or Product Management background.
- Bonus: Entrepreneurial background.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag…hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
"Improving the world’s experience with software means serving companies that are incredibly diverse. While Pendo customers are undoubtedly diverse, they’re united by empathy, curiosity and a passion for their craft.
These values are also reflected in the Pendo team.
We are building a growing team of diverse and passionate individuals who respect and support each other and who do whatever it takes to delight our customers."