Drive our growth and shape our future.
At GoCardless we’re looking to scale from processing £5 billion a year to over £20 billion. Our vision is to create a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you’re in or what software you are using.
We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop ambitious people that share our desire to produce work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and there will be significant scope for you to develop and expand your role as our team continues its rapid growth.
We’re looking for an ambitious, innovative and motivated ABM Campaign manager to help us drive engagement and conversion across our Global Enterprise prospect base.
The ABM Campaign Manager, will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution and measurement of marketing programs, i.e. account intelligence gathering, demand creation and sales enablement, across our Global Enterprise prospect base.
Through an in-depth understanding of account based marketing principles, you will use one-to-one and programmatic ABM to reach and engage with our target audience. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building and managing ABM programs and campaigns, developing and executing strategic account-based marketing campaigns, taking an analytical approach to developing account specific marketing plans and engaging with sales leadership..
This role requires a highly organised, hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. The ideal candidate has excellent communications skills and 3-4 years of B2B Enterprise/ABM marketing experience in a SaaS organization or technology company. Experience building an account based marketing program in a new market, along with marketing to a complex set of audiences a plus. This role reports to the Global Head of Campaigns.
- Drive account specific marketing planning aligned to sales strategies
- Be responsible for defining and building out the Global Enterprise prospect base
- Define the target audience within the account and develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation and consideration for GoCardless products
- Deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts in order to deepen GoCardless’ relationship – from new customer acquisition to accelerating opportunity close to expansion
- Collaborate with content, creative, digital and marketing operations team to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive customer engagement
- Regularly produce reports on success of campaigns and programs across platforms
- 3-4 years of B2B enterprise experience with proven account based marketing specific knowledge and skills
- Self-starter who has built programs from the ground up
- Experience defining and scoping ABM techstacks
- Able to prioritise competing projects
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation/email tools such as Salesforce and Pardot
We welcome a wide diversity of candidates from varying backgrounds – if you’re unsure, please apply.