We’re looking for a sales person to develop and grow our client base. The ideal candidate will need to be extremely driven, an excellent communicator who is able to make an impact both on the phone and in writing, intelligent to be able to design solutions to problems and personable to assist in building relationships with prospects and future clients.
The SMB market in the UK represents a huge opportunity for Fixflo as we expect a large % of our growth to come from this market. With aggressive growth targets for 2018 and 2019 we are looking for an AE to help us achieve this growth over the next couple of years.
The role entails taking/making calls from prospective clients interested in our solutions, demonstrating our software to a range of individuals and being relentless in closing business.
Liaising with different teams within the business, for example with the Tech team to highlight improvements and suggestions for the system’s development, or with the Support team on account management, issues and billing or with the Marketing team on events and activity.
In short you will be part of a team responsible for delivering exceptional sales results and providing assistance to other areas of the business where required.
You will have 2+ years of B2B sales experience with a track record of exceeding sales targets and a proven ability to build relationships with individuals of all levels. You will be driven to create additional pipeline, nurture and convert. You will be able to motivate yourself and have the ability to use intuition where appropriate to consistently over achieve and over deliver.
You will need to be comfortable with using technology.
You’ll be the sort of person who thrives in a demanding and fast-paced working environment and wants to progress their career whilst taking advantage of the opportunity of uncapped commission.
- Undertake discovery calls to establish need and fit with the Company’s portfolio
- Updating and managing account information on the Company’s internal systems including any CRM system(s)
- Demonstrating the company’s software systems to prospective clients in person and/or remotely
- Nurture coach and mentor other AE’s and SDR’s
- Effective pipeline management in order to achieve quota
- Attending and speaking at trade conferences
- Contributing to and developing sales plans and strategies
- Quickly respond to and deal effectively with any issues
- Driven, ambitious and confident individual
- Strong communication skills both in person and on the telephone
- Strong commercial and emotional IQ
- Strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others
- Success focused and passionate about ‘going the extra mile’
- Ability to analyse own performance with a hunger to constantly improve.
- A team player who involves and engages others to achieve results
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers based on trust and openness
- Strong time-management skills
Our Ideal Colleague
Someone who has a 90% chance of accomplishing what only 10% of possible hires could achieve.
Critical competencies (soft skills):
- Efficiency (can produce significant output with minimal wasted effort)
- Honesty/integrity (does not cut corners ethically)
- Organisation and planning (focuses on key priorities and plans/organises/schedules/budgets in an efficient and productive manner)
- Follows through on commitments (lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost)
- Intelligence (learns quickly)
- Attention to detail (does not let important details slip)
- Persistence (demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done)
- Proactivity (acts without being told what to do and brings ideas to the company)
- Enthusiasm (exhibits passion and excitement at work (a can do attitude)
- High standards (expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best)
- Openness to criticism and ideas (solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback)
- Teamwork (works well with others to achieve a collective goal)
- Communication (speaks and writes clearly)
- Previous marketing experience is a must (3+ years minimum)
- Previous with marketing automation software is an advantage (our stack includes Hubspot)
- Social media expert which includes familiarity with all the social media platforms and reporting tools.
- Experience of managing content and social media programmes
- A quick learner
- Has the ability to change their style of writing on a dime to suit different personas and markets
- Self starter who is willing to help outside their role
Our privacy notice for job applicants can be viewed here: https://www.fixflo.com/fixflo-privacy-notice-for-job-applicants/
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs saas software for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple. Every repair in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies in two out of the past three years and having built close relationships with regulators across the sector (eg integration with deposit protection schemes and ombudsman schemes).
Our challenge is to ensure that its people, products and processes constantly and consistently delight existing clients, whilst attracting new businesses, fulfilling the potential that the amazing team, range of products and international markets offer.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making Fixflo what it is.
Fixflo in a nutshell:
To be the standard way in which property repairs are reported and managed in homes and places of work around the world
(1) Providing material value to every user of our systems whether or not they pay for them
(2) Building strong relationships with key participants in every market in which we operate
(3) Doing the right thing even if that means acting to our own detriment in the short term
(1) Building world class user-centric software systems that improve efficiencies for every participant to a repair
(2) Aspiring to be great (not just good) in everything we do
(3) Delivering exceptional customer service to every user of our system
(4) Actively seeking feedback (whether positive or negative) from users and potential users and acting upon it as appropriate
(5) Diagnosing before treating
(6) Recruiting only people who strive towards our objective, believe in our strategies and are capable of implementing our tactics
(7) Seeking to collaborate rather than compete