We are seeking an ambitious and high-performing Global Campaign Manager to join our rapidly expanding team at a very exciting time. We are looking for a candidate that has successful experience in planning and executing global/local marketing campaigns that drive new customer acquisition from the mid-market segment.
This role requires a highly organised, hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. Someone who is metrics driven and motivated by seeing their work contribute to the achievement of business goals. This role reports to the Head of Global Campaigns and sits within the Demand Generation team.
- Own end-to-end global campaign planning, development and execution for the mid-market segment
- Create innovative, successful and measurable global demand generation campaigns that drive leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opps
- Work with creative and content teams to define content goals and approach, identify and ideate on compelling storylines, and align these elements to the campaign brief, messaging documents and activation strategy to create a comprehensive and measurable content plan
- Develop/project manage integrated media plans for campaigns – including web marketing, nurture, paid search, social media and events – in partnership with the rest of the marketing team
- Partner closely with product marketing and sales to confirm/strategize on campaign themes, messaging, personas, industries and assets etc.
- Apply KPIs, analytics, and insights to better profile, target and re-target prospects, driving continual campaign optimisation
- Work with marketing operations to ensure all tracking requirements are in place for necessary performance reporting
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the timely execution of small business segment campaigns across all geos
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience with proven success in driving demand from a mid-market segment. Experience marketing for software and/or SaaS services is preferred.
- Experience of marketing within a global remit – working closely with regional teams to design and build out effective global campaigns
- Ability to effectively analyse performance data and leverage insights to continually improve results
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce / Pardot / Bizible
- Self-starter who has built campaigns from the ground up
- Able to prioritise competing projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
We welcome a wide diversity of candidates from varying backgrounds – if you’re unsure, please apply.