We’re looking for an ambitious Growth Marketing Manager with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) skills to experiment with and identify new acquisition channels to fuel our growth. Based from our London office, you’ll be joining a dynamic team with bold goals and lean experiment-driven marketing processes.
As our Growth Marketing Manager
- You will develop and implement a rigorous testing process where you experiment to identify high potential acquisition opportunities and scale channels.
- You will have budget and freedom to develop and test hypotheses about potential high impact acquisition areas.
- You will own and build signup growth from direct response opportunities such as SEO and CRO as well as experiment with new channels where you see potential.
- You will play a leading role in Geckoboard’s growth!
- You have experience with SEO and CRO.
- You have an experimental mindset, and understand how to design statistically significant experiments, as well as how to iterate on and scale them when validated.
- You are analytical and love data.
- You’re comfortable using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel.
- You are inquisitive and have a massive appetite for learning and exploring new opportunities. But you don’t simply apply other people’s best practices, you build your own through experimentation.
The Geckoboard Story
Thousands of businesses use Geckoboard to build live TV Dashboards that focus teams on what matters. We take the complexity out of connecting data and make it simple for anyone to understand key metrics at a glance. We have pre-built integrations with 60+ tools including Google Analytics, Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom and Google Sheets and our customers include Marketo, Slack, and Skyscanner.
In our mission to make data useful, our growing team 35+ is headquartered in London and spans across eight time zones – from Mumbai to London, San Francisco to Hawaii and more. We’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds who bring unique perspectives and skills to join our team and in return we constantly strive to ensure that we offer the most encouraging, inclusive, and efficient environment possible.
We don’t just pay lip service to work-life balance, we actively and strongly encourage it. Flexible working hours and the ability to regularly work from home lets you work in a way that fits you and your family. We see our contractual obligation to offer 25 days of paid holiday as a minimum for everyone in the organisation, not a limit.
We actively contribute to professional development, courses, conferences, and books. Our Engineering & Product team also run fortnightly “Innovation Wednesdays”, where everyone has complete freedom to work on anything that interests them, from contributing to open source, to learning a new skill, or improving our internal tools and processes.
We believe key metrics transform businesses when they’re communicated clearly and visibly to teams. But too many barriers stand between those metrics and the people who need them.