Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,500 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven, and ambitious leader who will own the building of sales pipeline and new business revenue growth. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for establishing a scalable inbound lead generation strategy and manage a team that executes growth initiatives at Front. This is a great opportunity to make a big impact at a fast-growing startup for a results-driven, highly-collaborative individual who is comfortable with both the analytical and creative aspects of leading a holistic demand generation strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a team of marketers to execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Managing the development and execution of all lead generation programs to drive free trials, demo requests, and optimize funnel conversion rates
- Building a strong trusted relationship with the Sales team and leadership — contributing updates in sales pipeline meetings and supporting revenue-generating initiatives
- Forecasting monthly pipeline and presenting weekly results to Marketing, Sales, and leadership teams
- Driving the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs through email, webinars, events, co-marketing, etc. to engage prospects higher in the funnel
- Growing the Demand Generation and Marketing Ops team through hiring, coaching, and training
- Collaborating with PR, Content and Product Marketing to develop compelling marketing assets and thought leadership to drive demand
- Directing our tradeshow and events strategy to generate new leads and nurture prospects
- Implementing new processes and technology to continuously improve our demand generation operations
What skills and experience do you need?
- 8+ years of experience in a B2B demand generation role
- Strong track record of driving leads and funnel conversion programs
- Strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail
- Deep understanding of various marketing channels including paid search, SEO, content, ABM, social, events
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. With new workflows, efficient collaboration, and all their communication channels in one place, more than 3,500 businesses rely on their Front inbox to be more productive as a team.
A strong team is where it all begins. We work together like family and aren't afraid of tough challenges. We treat each other with respect, we speak our minds, and we foster a culture of trust. We strive to live out our values every day: transparency, care, collaboration, low ego, and high standards.
When we're not working, you'll find us playing games, building LEGO sets, walking to grab coffee, and eating French cheese.