We are looking for a talented, passionate and ambitious Customer Success Manager to orchestrate our customer onboarding, adoption, success and retention efforts. If customer success is your specialism and if you have great relationship building skills, this role could be perfect for you.
This role would suit someone who has previously worked in a client facing capacity and has knowledge and experience of building client relationships.
As a strategic thinker, you’ll be responsible for planning and delivering Hive’s customer success strategy to a rapidly growing customer base; including:
- Onboarding new customers efficiently and effectively;
- Assisting customers to achieve high levels of employee adoption;
- Helping customers to extract value from Hive as quickly as possible;
- Supporting client internal marketing teams, to help launch the engagement tool;
- Assisting customers to understand the value and ROI they extract by using Hive;
… all with the aim of delivering value and retaining customers.
You’ll need a professional, friendly and outgoing personality to develop and maintain close relationships with our largest customers.
You’ll need to understand the needs and requirements of our largest customers and have a wider understanding of our customer base as a whole in order to know how our proposition delivers value.
You must have the ingenuity to figure out scalable and efficient ways of driving retention and customer success across the whole customer base because our smallest clients are just as important to us as our biggest.
You will also need to be disciplined, and well organised to follow a process of prioritising your time and effort while being analytical enough to know how to have the biggest impact in your role.
You’re a team player who can collaborate and work effectively with other departments and disciplines.
You’ll need to be prepared to make decisions and demonstrate results, and will be expected to have input into how the product evolves.
You will need to be able to harvest feedback from customers and be able to articulate ideas and priorities, to be able to develop and influence how the product evolves with our clients.
You will also need to be confident, being able to continue to chase customers, and show initiative throughout.
- A competitive compensation package, £23,000 – £30,000 DoE
- Flexible working and unlimited holidays.
- Autonomy, freedom and responsibility to get results and do what you do best.
- A collaborative work environment with a talented team and diverse skills sets.
- You’ll constantly be challenged and you’ll be learning all of the time; offering you countless opportunities to reach personal goals and achievements.
- The chance to make a difference at a startup that will make an impact. Everything we achieve here as a team will happen as a result of everyone’s input. You can play an integral part in taking Hive to the next level.
We’re Hive, a tech startup with huge ambitions based in Newcastle upon Tyne city centre.
Our software as a service (SaaS) proposition operates in the ‘HR Tech’ space; one of the fastest growing sectors in tech right now. Our feature rich platform connects employers and employees by gathering workforce feedback and insights on a continuous basis – an approach that is now adopted by SMEs and multinational corporates such as Apple, Amazon and Google.