Silverfin has reinvented the way financial advisors work. Our cloud-based technology allows accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. Silverfin consolidates fragmented software tools and creates a real-time view into financial data of business clients. Higher levels of automation lead to increased efficiency, fewer errors and ultimately, more revenue.
With more than 100.000 companies on the platform, Silverfin is proud to streamline the core workflows and processes for more than 600 accounting firms, including global brands like PwC, Deloitte and Mazars.
After growing over 300% YoY since our founding year 2013, we have completed a $4.5 million series-A funding round led by Index Ventures. The funds are used to accelerate our international expansion. Besides our home market Belgium, we have successfully launched the London and Copenhagen operations and are about to enter additional markets across Europe.
Do you have an analytical nature combined with passion for creativity? Then you might be the right candidate that we are looking for.
We are growing internationally and exponentially and we would like you to be part of our growth. As our experienced demand generation expert, you will be responsible for demand generation activity across digital channels, with a specific focus on establishing a new enterprise lead generation program aimed at mid to large accountancy firms across various geographical markets.
- Help drive the sales pipeline through generating sustainable volumes of quality Marketing Qualified Leads
- Work across events, comms, partnership and community initiatives to manage all inbound demand generation activities
- Ownership of the online marketing funnel and nurture leads through each stage of the sales process against agreed budgets
- Work seamlessly with the Events Marketing Manager and the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure an integrated approach and consistent message to the marketplace
- Work closely with sales to ensure continual marketing/sales alignment to strategy, processes, systems and data
- Build and manage demand generation budgets across markets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Be responsible for tracking, reporting & optimising demand across all channels and activities
- Maintain and make available a calendar of regional activities to give sales and wider teams full visibility of marketing program
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Experience of leading & managing demand/lead generation activities with an excellent track record of driving growth
- Proven ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment and experience of an international business environment
- Expertise in data analysis, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Analytical mind, commercial flair and entrepreneurial attitude
What we offer
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- The opportunity to work for a scaling company with a large international customer base
- A stimulating work environment that promotes initiative and creativity
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and … cocktails on Friday
Silverfin is an online platform that makes Connected Accounting happen. Combining deep knowledge of international accountancy with advanced technology, the vision of the team behind Silverfin is to guide financial services firms towards digital transformation.