Our Customer Success team is responsible for nurturing qualified leads as well as onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers on a global level. We start work the moment someone wants to know how Informed.co can be a solution to their problem. Sticking with them every step of the way to ensure they get the most value from our product.
As the first impression and initial point of contact, you will join a world class team focused on executing and exceeding targeted conversion, retention and satisfaction goals. You are expected to be well versed in all facets of our software to confidently inform qualified leads how their business benefits from using Informed.You will be required to effectively communicate product features and personalized recommendations to ensure each customer you interact with is receiving maximum value from our product. You must be determined in your mission to inspire customers everyday, to make smart decisions using our product.
What will I be doing?
- Nurture qualified leads through proactive communications on our website
- Demo our product for new leads via web conferencing
- Work with our marketing team to analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make new leads more likely to convert
- Work with our CSMs to ensure a seamless handoff during the trial stage
- Work with our product team to understand and advocate for features and experiences that potential customers are missing
- Be the voice of the customer and consistently provide internal feedback on how we can better exceed their expectations
- 1+ years of direct selling experience with a proven track record of success
- Ability to succeed in a high volume sales environment: prospecting, building pipelines, and closing business
- A genuine enjoyment of technology: You’re technically curious, you enjoy learning about new products & how things work
- Resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data. Intercom experience preferred, but not required
- Top-notch communication articulation and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- A passion for customer satisfaction and a willingness to consistently exceed expectations
- Experience with online selling and eCommerce platforms a plus
- Competitive drive to beat targets with a positive attitude and team-first work ethic
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! 🙂
- Competitive salary
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth
- Life, medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need to
- Paid parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Company matched travel benefit to assist with vacation costs
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- 401k plan with company match
- Company events and happy-hours
- MacBooks/Lenovos are our standard, and we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you do your best work
From our offices overlooking the Manhattan skyline, we’re busy building the next generation of SaaS products that will transform online selling forever. We’re growing rapidly and focused on creating a tight-knit group of people that are ambitious, humble, and positive. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us. Join us to do the best work of your career!
Informed.co is a competitive repricing platform that helps online businesses drive profits using smart algorithms and actionable insights. More than 4,000 online sellers use Informed.co to achieve financial and lifestyle freedom.