Have you got a nose for talent and a fresh take on recruitment? Then you might be the right candidate that we are looking for.
We are growing internationally and exponentially and as a Recruiter you will play an important role to our growth.
To be Silverfin’s recruiter you will need guts, creativity and the can-do mentality. In return, we give you the opportunity to take initiative and ownership.
- Handling the end to end recruitment. You handle the vacancy requests from beginning to end.
- Tasks include but are not limited to; handling incoming applications, sourcing and building an extensive pipeline, screenings with potential candidates and planning interviews with hiring managers;
- Acting as Advisor regarding market trends and recruitment processes
- Striving to improve team effectiveness and are able to create synergy within the HR team and alliances across the organisation
- Managing excellent relationship with your stakeholders
- Driving customer value. Identifies and implements innovative solutions to ensure the best possible candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction during the recruitment process
- 2 to 5 years of working experience and proven track record as a Recruiter
- Can-do mentality and happy to take initiatives
- Team player, self-starter, resilient and able to work well under pressure
- Experience in the usage of Social Media in the recruitment process is nice to have
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- The opportunity to work for an exciting company with a large international customer base
- A stimulating work environment that promotes initiative and creativity
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and … cocktails on Friday
Silverfin is an online platform that makes Connected Accounting happen. Combining deep knowledge of international accountancy with advanced technology, the vision of the team behind Silverfin is to guide financial services firms towards digital transformation.