Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional offices in San Francisco, New York, London and Guadalajara, SalesLoft has over 400 employees and is growing by the day. As a testament to the culture and company we’ve collectively built, our world-class team has been named twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ featured by The New York Times as a start-up that ‘may be the next unicorn… on a path to a $1B valuation,’ and has consistently been recognized as a ‘#1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta.’ SalesLoft is disrupting the Sales Engagement space and is on a mission to activate the authentic seller in all of us.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
At SalesLoft, the Marketing Manager role is pivotal to our company’s success. You will be in charge of strategically creating and executing the best possible marketing experiences for all of the members of our sales engagement community. This role will involve a blend of both demand generation and field marketing campaign execution, with a heavy emphasis on the field.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to create and execute impactful campaigns that will drive customer growth. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
First and foremost, we’re looking for a revenue-focused, results-obsessed marketer with a skillset that includes both field/events marketing and demand generation. Key capabilities of this role are the ability to develop a strategic business case, manage a budget, and generate measurable pipeline growth in our EMEA target accounts.
Sales and marketing alignment is something we are extremely passionate about at SalesLoft. The marketing manager will need to partner closely with EMEA sales management to help achieve and meet revenue targets.
The marketing manager will be a part of the growing demand generation team inside the broader marketing team. Having a data-driven mindset and reporting experience is key, and you will have many of the most modern resources and tools at your disposal work with.
Finally, the marketing manager must be a personable and energetic individual comfortable with and capable of being a primary face of the SalesLoft brand in the UK. At SalesLoft, the customer experience often begins with marketing and we always want to provide the very best first impression.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a marketing manager at SalesLoft is the career path for you!
Our SalesLoft’s demand generation team is comprised of experienced and up-and-coming marketing professionals who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the Sales Engagement space and activate the authentic seller in all of us.
The demand generation team consists of results oriented B2B marketing professionals with a strong mentality and desire to win in our market. They understand our ideal customer profile, how to attract key buyers to events, create content and other campaign touchpoints. The demand generation team members share a few common traits: they are smart, analytical, creative problem solvers, self-motivated, and passionate about growing the SalesLoft business. They are also the epitome of our core values – Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally with a blend of field/events and demand generation
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B software or technology company (SaaS business model is a plus)
- Keen knowledge of the EMEA technology industry and marketplace
- Strong customer facing experience and event management experience
- Experience with executing and optimizing demand generation campaigns
- Ability to develop effective strategic business cases, measure ROI, and manage a budget
- Must be extremely adept and managing all key details of every event experience
- Comfortable with a high level of autonomy and possesses expert time management and organizational skills
- Experienced with cross-functional collaboration throughout the revenue organization, specifically and most importantly sales
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend SalesLoft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our SalesLoft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to expand customer accounts through marketing programs
- Meet with marketing, sales leadership and customer services leadership to understand their roles and how you can make an impact
- Learn about customer use cases and how marketing impacts customer adoption and expansion
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Lead and collaborate with demand generation team members to build and execute EMEA demand generation campaigns that fulfill EMEA growth targets
- Develop and execute strategic field marketing events and experiences in key markets in our EMEA territory
- Have established tight relationships with sales in your territory and built key partnerships within the organization
- Be able to analyze and measure the effectiveness of your field marketing campaigns and activities
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have made a major impact on the growth of our customer base and communities in the EMEA market
- Have opportunities to expand into new markets within your territory
- Have experienced and utilized all of the professional development opportunities available at SalesLoft to help grow in your role and in your career
- Be a key member of creating next year’s demand generation strategy
- Have the ability to create new innovative experiences that we’ve never tried at SalesLoft
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.