We are growing our new product-development hub in Amsterdam and building cross-functional teams.
As a Backend Developer at Miro, you’ll be an impactful contributor to the technical design and development of new effective and elegant features. You will have the opportunity to produce high-load scalable solutions, build and contribute to internal and external frameworks, and organize development life-cycle according to the best agile practices.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Our technological stack, infrastructure, tools
- Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito.
- TypeScript, Less, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS.
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket.
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux.
What you’ll do
- You’ll build features and scalable architecture for web applications and services within Miro. The main focus of your team will be on the Enterprise product area: user management, access limitations, content management.
- You’ll help product managers and designers conceptualize solutions, validate the hypothesis and run experiments.
- You will work collaboratively with your team to deliver high-quality solutions within the set timelines.
- You’ll be involved in lots of learning: research technological trends and new solutions, share your expertise and learn from the best engineers in the company and our advisors.
- Change the future of collaboration with Miro by bringing the joy of understanding to millions of people wherever they are.
What we expect
- You have 3+ years of professional experience, though it’s more important what you know and what you can do.
- You have expert skills in Java server development and databases.
- You know REST architecture, design patterns, and SOLID principles.
- You know how to write unit and integration tests.
- You have a handle on how other products work: you can examine 3rd party code, read and understand technical documentation, interact with support teams.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Redis will be an advantage.
- You have great communication skills.
- You care about quality a lot and know how to ship high-quality code.
- You love teamwork and dream to create meaningful things together.
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.