We’re a fast-growing, London-based SaaS company. Our software radically improves how businesses across the globe collect data from customers at events.
Our client base includes wonderful business customers from across the world – IBM, Aston Martin, PayPal, Chloé and Sony to name but a few.
We are a small, fun team, and we’re looking for a talented individual to join us, grow with us and lend their skills to us as we embark on the next stage in our startup journey.
What wo do
Our customisable app and web-based software helps businesses collect lead data at trade shows and exhibitions.
Akkroo works on tablets, mobile and the web, online and offline. We strip away old, inefficient and non-accountable paper-based processes, replacing them with reliable, enjoyable, modern data capture software.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a talented individual who strongly leans toward mobile app development, and would love to help us develop our best-in-class solution, a high-quality mobile & web-based product that is used by a growing list of incredible global businesses.
If you enjoy trying out new ideas and technologies in a startup environment, or would love to leave agency life behind to stretch yourself on new challenges, we’d be keen to hear from you.
What we’d love to see from you
- Solid experience creating hybrid mobile applications and progressive web apps, using technologies such as Cordova, PhoneGap, React Native or working with native iOS/Android code
- A desire to make a significant contribution inside a fast growing business as a key part of a small startup team
- A passion for self-improvement and personal growth
And we’d be very interested if you can also show us
- Capability with PHP or other backend languages
What we value
A kind, positive, thoughtful approach to life and your work will be important. Our five values reflect the qualities we look for in our peers:
- Good judgement
- Make an impact
- Be curious & innovate
- Build trust
- Embrace the journey
Every member of our team actively shapes our startup business; so personal learning, contribution and growth is very important to us all.
We encourage collaboration across the company, including participation and decision-making in areas you might not traditionally be familiar with, such as marketing, sales, customer success and business development.
- A new Macbook Pro
- Equity (share options) scheme
- Personal book purchasing allowance
- Free Lavazza coffee and tea
- Free breakfast and fruit every morning
- Quarterly free team social events
- Monthly free team lunches
From £35,000—£45,000, depending on skills and experience. This is a full time, permanent role, based from our London offices. We are unable to sponsor foreign-working visas for this role, except in exceptional circumstances.
Where we work
Our London office is right next to the River Thames, right by Houses of Parliament
It’s a short walk to Westminster, Vauxhall, Pimlico and St James’s Park (5-10 minutes) tube stops, as well as Victoria and Waterloo stations (20 minutes)
Our development team have a broad range of skills and we view ourselves as generalists, which is perfect for hustling a growing product and getting stuck in across the full stack.
- Tell us specifically why working at Akkroo interests you, share examples of your work, and tell us about any relevant prior experience
- If you’re successful in your application, we’ll ask you to undertake a highly-relevant code task. If you can provide a solution, we’ll invite you to meet up with us to step through your ideas before we make a final decision.
- Remote working is not possible with this role.
- We are not always able to sponsor visas or work permits for this role.
Launched in 2013, Akkroo is at the forefront of a new, emerging SaaS category that bridges the gap between live events and an organisation’s Marketing Automation and CRM solutions.
We’ve spent the last 3 years developing the platform to achieve product market fit, building our customer base and laying the foundations for global success. After raising a pre-Series A round in 2016 and reaching £1M ARR, we are ready to scale and are now on the journey to £10M ARR and beyond.