Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few clicks and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We’re reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As Partner Sales Manager you will grow the business through the set up new partnerships and by managing the existing partners, distributors and system integrators.
Beyond that, your days at Rydoo shall include:
- Support of working relationship with these partners (both existing and new)
- Setting up strategic initiatives with these parters to hit mutual targets. As a result you are expected to generate and develop leads.
- Being the first point of contact for all partner related questions and projects.
- Negotiating partnership terms, create and review plans with strategic partners and advise them.
- Recognising market changes which can influence the sales activities will be crucial for success.
Job Requisite Skills
- A bachelor/master degree in a commercial (or technical) field
- Demonstrable experience in Partner/Channel Management, ideally selling saas software solutions
- Fluent in English and any other language is a definite plus
- You’re familiar with business solutions/software and how they influence or change business processes
- As the teamplayer that you are you strive to obtain company goals in a collaborative way
- Result driven and think in a customer centric way
Rydoo requisite skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Experience in the Computer Software industry
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
You can't choose your family but guess what, you can choose your colleagues! Be a part of the team that will change the way we work. Rydoo is the no.1 solution for travel and expense management. Rydoo is home to incredibly talented, international people, working together towards the same goal.