As a Pre-Sales engineer based from our Mechelen office, you will be positioned between our Sales and Customer Success team.
Your overall objective will be to support sales cycles, and potential clients, when technical questions arise with regards to integrations and customisation of Rydoo’s solutions.
Your days at Rydoo shall also include:
- Assisting closely with several departments (product, customer success, sales,…) in implementing and integrating our solutions
- Advising and executing integration of Rydoo with our clients enterprise software
- Assisting in sales cycles and customised demo’s, where need be.
- Aiming to become a Rydoo evangelist for any questions related to Rydoo’s functionalities
Job Requisite Skills
- An academic degree, and/ or equal experience
- Experience ins a sales support role
- Having affinity for IT/ technologies/ software
- Experience within a sales/support role (preferably within SaaS)
- Fluent English speaker
Rydoo Requisite Skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out onGlassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media
You can't choose your family but guess what, you can choose your colleagues! Be a part of the team that will change the way we work. Rydoo is the no.1 solution for travel and expense management. Rydoo is home to incredibly talented, international people, working together towards the same goal.