What is a Product Developer at Silverfin? An Accountant for a tech company or an Accountant who loves technology?
In this case, we’re looking for the latter. Silverfin is a fintech company, and we’re looking for a tech-savvy Accountant/audit professional. But… not to do our books.
What else would we need an Accountant for?
- To help us make our groundbreaking platform for Connected Accounting even better.
- To help us build and insert your financial knowledge into the product.
- To keep us closely connected to the real day-to-day challenges of accountancy firms. As everything is changing so quickly, we need you to keep your ears to the ground.
Have you been working in accounting for a few years, and are you up for a revolutionary career change? Have you recently qualified as an Accountant but looking for a different challenge? Take the leap, join Silverfin and make a difference for Accountants worldwide.
As Product Developer, you will…
- Apply your accountancy knowledge to help improve our product
- Turn our clients’ needs and requests into templates by developing liquid code
- Be the link between our accounting customers and our development team
- Keep market knowledge up-to-date
Some of Our Challenges
- Finding the best way to explain to our customers how the digital evolution benefits them
- Our founder Joris Van Der Gucht started his career in accounting, but we need to stay informed about the market at all times
- Communicating about the right elements of our versatile offering with the right audience, as Silverfin is used on different levels within different organisations
- You have a background in accountancy by education or experience.
- You are actively interested in development and willing to learn Liquid code (you will be trained but have the aptitude to learn)
- Good communicator, being able to work with different kind of people.
- You are customer-minded
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
- An office space next to Old Street station with a coffee shop on the ground floor and a rooftop terrace
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growth, exciting and evolving company
- A stimulating working environment with passionate like-minded colleagues
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit, snacks and… of course, drinks on Friday
“Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.” – Silverfin co-founder Joris Van Der Gucht.
Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.