Why we are awesome
At Xpenditure we are changing the way people manage their expenses. Let’s get rid of Excel sheets and shoeboxes filled with receipts, a new way of automatic and digital expense processing is here! Today, Xpenditure provides the most efficient solution for expense management to almost 100,000 users and we have customers in 60 countries.
Apparently people really like what we do and our user base is growing very fast. With almost 30000 new users in the past 6 months we are really proud of our accomplishments so far. So why are we looking to hire?
For us it’s simple, we want to grow even faster and for that we need more people. Also our product team can use some extra hands and brains. That’s why we have an open position for a Product Manager. You might not know it yet, but you may be the perfect fit for our awesome company…
What will you be doing?
As a Product Manager Mobile at Xpenditure you will translate our business strategy into functionalities and features specifically for our mobile app. You determine how our future users will interact with Xpenditure. You will prepare and follow up on the weekly development sprints. In order for you to reach deadlines, you fill follow up on and coordinate with the development team.
New projects arise every day on which you will take responsibility. Your work will have a direct impact to the customer’s satisfaction and the company’s growth.
Preferable you already have experience as product manager or have a background in engineering, product design, computer sciences, data/business analysis. You understand web development and are capable to learn very fast. You have experience in processing and synthesizing lots of information.
· You can prioritize like no other and determine what needs to be done first
· Ensure a world-class product with every new feature launch
· Understand a business strategy and determine commercial, technological or user priorities.
· Take a product lead in a cross-functional team of developers, researchers, data analysts, and designers
· A true passion for technology and solving user needs.
· You can translate ideas into prototypes and functional requirements
· Open to feedback, on which you generate new ideas, iterate and synthesize at the right moment.
· You’re a fast learner and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
· Create killer presentations & spreadsheet.
· Easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
· Experience with design and wireframing tools such as sketch, photoshop, illustrator, balsamiq, ..
· Be an excellent communicator of product decisions and know the rationale behind them
· Have a basic understanding of the architecture of web and mobile applications.
Nice to have
· Have a strong understanding of social design including behaviour patterns from psychology and social psychology.
· Have experience building products that people can access on multiple devices, desktop, tablet, phone.
· You write code
· Understand SaaS Metrics
· The urge to improve the live of our customer employees that need to work with tools that need some genuine user experience-love (like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Concur, Expensify, Mobilexpense, …)
What can we offer you?
- A great challenge!
- A lot of professional freedom
- Being part of an international, winning and growing team that exists of 60 awesome colleagues
- Working with the best tools like Slack, Sketch, Invision, Intercom, Segment
- A desk in our cool office in the center of Mechelen
- Free drinks, fruits, snacks and monthly dinners in our bar
- A competitive salary and package
- Be part of the a hot startup community with Teamleader, Showpad, Twoo, Realo, Salesflare, Intuo and many others.
Fulfil your passion and join one of fintech’s fastest growing startups. With over 120,000 users across 62+ countries and global offices, we’re currently looking to build a world-class team.
2017 is set to be a year of huge growth. We have just joined forces with Sodexo to become one of the top business travel & expense platforms in Europe. Are you up to the challenge?