Miro’s Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting Miro’s story. We create compelling, insight-led positioning and messaging, develop and deliver measurable/impactful go-to-market strategies, and champion customers throughout the product development process. The team partners closely with many functions at Miro, including Product Management, Design, Engineering, Sales, Success, Support, Growth, and Brand. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in the office as our baseline.
Successful Product Marketers at Miro think like general managers of their area: flexible but constantly seeking mastery, with strong customer empathy, creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills. They must be able to shift from thinking about a high-level strategy to tactical marketing execution and possess a bias towards personal accountability and action.
About the role
The Product Marketing Manager will own product marketing for a major product area and work with product teams throughout the complete product development cycle from determining product strategy and feature prioritization to competitive analysis, customer research, naming, positioning, packaging, monetization, and launch. As part of this team, you’ll help to shape the product and grow a loyal user and customer base. PMMs work cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, Design, Content, Growth, and more.
As a Product Marketer at Miro, your goals will be closely aligned with Product and success will be ultimately measured on company-wide metrics. To move these key metrics in the right direction, your work will span across the entire marketing funnel.
What you’ll do
– Conduct primary and secondary market research to inform go-to-market strategy, target segments, and messaging for our key audience segments.
– Develop insight-led, differentiated positioning that translates the capabilities of our product into business value for Miro’s customers.
– Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns and product launch plans to drive awareness, engagement, and adoption among key audience segments.
– Build and deliver clear and effective enablement for customer-facing teams to empower them to position and sell Miro
– Partner with the product team on product strategy and act as the voice of the customer to balance team vision with customer needs.
– Provides ongoing feedback to product teams with aggregated, structured and prioritized product feedback across multiple channels
What you’ll need
– 5+ years of product marketing experience
– 2+ years of B2B SaaS experience
– Ability to develop, validate, and refine value propositions, positioning, and key messaging
– Customer-centric mindset with an understanding of how to use data and research, and translate them into meaningful, actionable recommendations
– Ability to build integrated marketing strategies, choosing the right channels to bring products to market
– Excellent communication, stakeholder and project management skills within a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
– Ability to shift from thinking about high-level strategy to tactical marketing execution
What’s in it for you
At Miro, you’ll enjoy a scrappy startup environment, collaborative and thoughtful team members and a community of users that absolutely love our product. Along with competitive salaries and the full slate of benefits, Miro provides everything you personally need to get your job done. We are passionate about our mission and are lucky to see the impact of our work, every day! Miro is a distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Austin and Perm.
– Stock Option Grant
– Medical Insurance coverage
– Travel allowance for your commute
– Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
– Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
– Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
– Opportunity to work for a truly global team
– Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.
The Organic Growth team plays a significant role in Miro’s rapidly scaling growth, contributing tangible results to our international expansion....Apply For This Job
As the Product Marketing Lead for Developer Platform, you will oversee the go-to-market strategy for Miro’s Developer Platform and work...Apply For This Job
Miro’s Enterprise Marketing team is responsible for programs that establish Miro as a globally recognized Enterprise market leader, measured by...Apply For This Job