The product marketing manager will play a key role in supporting Pendo’s continued growth. The ideal candidate will bring a strong mix of business and technical skill to understand our target industries and market segments, craft compelling messaging, marketing content, and ensure that sales teams are fully equipped to win.
- Execution of a broad range of product marketing activities, including: positioning and messaging, content development, and thought leadership efforts.
- Contributes to competitive intelligence programs and sales enablement efforts.
- Collaborates with product management, SEs, sales enablement and broader marketing team maintains competitive positioning, training materials and content.
- Performs research, and creates targeted messaging and content aligned with priority target personas and industry verticals.
- Maintains regular communications cadence to ensure that sales and customer success teams are fully up to speed on latest marketing initiatives, content, and messaging.
- Works with partners to discover and define joint value propositions, use cases and co-marketing campaigns.
- Develops and delivers content for webinars, events and speaking opportunities.
- 3-7 years of experience in product marketing and/or product management.
- Experience with B2B software marketing (SaaS experience preferred).
- Data-driven, creative thinker with an affinity for a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in managing projects that have short deadlines, and cross-functional dependencies.
- Great writer and thinker; exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag…hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Improving the world’s experience with software means serving companies that are incredibly diverse. While Pendo customers are undoubtedly diverse, they’re united by empathy, curiosity and a passion for their craft.
These values are also reflected in the Pendo team.
We are building a growing team of diverse and passionate individuals who respect and support each other and who do whatever it takes to delight our customers.