We’re looking for a Data Analyst/Scientist to work in our product team at Rydoo. The goal is to improve our data-first mindset to help drive informed product decisions for the company. You will work with numerous data sets, use your ability and insights to influence our product development roadmap.
- You will be in charge of bringing data insights to product owners, marketers, designers and others across the company.
- You’ll use quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products
- You will need to discover what drives engagement with our users and find out how we can boost productivity to make our application loved by thousands.
- Partner with Product and Development teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches
- Experience with basic product analytics tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, kissmetrics, Google Analytics, ..
- Core analysis using SQL, SPSS, Tableau, Power BI, Scripting languages (i.e.; Python, Java, Scala,…)
- Coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala)
- Designing and evaluating product development experiments
- Monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports
- Evaluating and defining metrics
- Exploratory Analysis:
- Proposing what to build in the next roadmap
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Identifying new levers to help move key metrics
- Building models of user behaviors for analysis or to power production systems
- Product Insight sharing;
- Influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
Spreading best practices to analytics and product teams
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field. Advanced degrees.
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses.
- Understanding of statistics (e. g., hypothesis testing, regressions).
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods.
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
Rydoo, a Sodexo corp-up, reinvents business travel and expense management for high-growth companies and enterprises. Thanks to the expertise its two founding startups it is originated, Xpenditure and iAlbatros.