Rydoo reinvents business travel and expense management for high-growth companies and enterprises. Thanks to the expertise its two founding startups it is originated, Xpenditure and iAlbatros.
Rydoo’s mobile and web apps cover the full scope of any trip or any expense to contribute to a more fulfilling work environment.
At Rydoo we are striving for excellence each day, servicing users and clients in over 60 countries, and we are looking to get some more talent on board!
As a Product Manager at Rydoo you will translate our business strategy into functionalities and features. You determine how our future users will interact with Rydoo.
Beyond that, your days at Rydoo shall include:
- Prepare and follow up on the weekly development sprints
- Making product future proof
- Take on responsibility of projects on a daily basis
- Deliver world-class solutions based on market analysis and input from customers, prospects, analysts, advisory teams and internal product experts.
Skills & Qualifications
- +2 years experience as product manager or have a background in engineering, product design, computer sciences, data/business analysis.
- Good understanding of web development and are capable to learn very fast.
- You have experience in processing and synthesizing lots of information.
- You can prioritize like no other and determine what needs to be done first
- Ensure a world-class product with every new feature launch
- Understand a business strategy and determine commercial, technological or user priorities.
- Take a product lead in a cross-functional team of developers, researchers, data analysts, and designers
- Experience with design and wireframing tools such as sketch, photoshop, illustrator, balsamiq,
- Knowledge of the architecture of web and mobile applications.
- Create killer presentations & spreadsheets
- Easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
Rydoo requisite skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Experience within an IT and/or SaaS company
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Rydoo, a Sodexo corp-up, reinvents business travel and expense management for high-growth companies and enterprises. Thanks to the expertise its two founding startups it is originated, Xpenditure and iAlbatros.