As a joint venture of Sodexo Travel & Expense Services, Xpenditure & iAlbatros we are changing the way people manage their trips and expenses. Our revolutionary mobile & web applications are the perfect solutions for smooth business travels and effortless expense reporting.
We are an international team of more than 250 people who challenge themselves and work together with start-up mindset and local presence in Europe, North and South America. Today we are serving companies of all sizes in more than 60 countries worldwide, reaching almost one million users!
So why are we looking to hire?
For us it’s simple, we want to grow even faster and for that we need more people. Also our product team can use some extra hands and brains. That’s why we have an open position for a Designer. You might not know it yet, but you may be the perfect fit for our awesome company…
What will you be doing?
- Design creative solutions for our marketing campaigns, landing pages, new product teasers, and a wide range of other digital communications.
- Prototype and build interactive experiences and animations.
- Ensure that our tool experience spans a wide range of devices, from desktop to mobile.
- Generate creative ideas while building upon existing best practices in design and technology.
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams at our comapny to help accelerate our growth around the world, in a wide range of markets.
- Translate designs into fully functional Web pages.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years in a forward-thinking digital design role.
- Online portfolio that demonstrates: expertise in design for web and mobile, creative thinking, a modern style and attention to detail.
- Understanding of WordPress/PHP is a bonus.
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Invision.
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, while still maintaining the capacity for self-direction with little supervision.
- Clearly convey thoughts and ideas; both verbally and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, New Media Design, Web Design, Graphic Design or related degree.
What can we offer you?
- A great challenge and unique opportunity to experience Business Travel Industry from the very inside!
- A lot of professional freedom
- Being part of an international, winning and growing team that exists of 250 awesome colleagues
- A competitive salary and package
- A desk in our cool headquarter office in Belgium (Mechelen) or in France (Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris)
Ready to check in?
If it sounds like you, don’t hesitate and apply – send us your CV in English. Can’t wait to hear from you!
Fulfil your passion and join one of fintech’s fastest growing startups. With over 120,000 users across 62+ countries and global offices, we’re currently looking to build a world-class team.
2017 is set to be a year of huge growth. We have just joined forces with Sodexo to become one of the top business travel & expense platforms in Europe. Are you up to the challenge?