Why we are awesome
At Xpenditure we are changing the way people manage their expenses. Let’s get rid of Excel sheets and shoeboxes filled with receipts, a new way of automatic and digital expense processing is here! Today, Xpenditure provides the most efficient solution for expense management to almost 100,000 users and we have customers in 60 countries.
Apparently people really like what we do and our userbase is growing very fast. With almost 30000 new users in the past 6 months we are really proud of our accomplishments so far. So why are we looking to hire?
For us it’s simple, we want to grow even faster and for that we need more people. Also our sales team can use some extra hands and brains. That’s why we have an open position for an Account Executive. You might not know it yet, but you may be the perfect fit for our awesome company…
- Design creative solutions for Xpenditure’s marketing campaigns, landing pages, new product teasers, and a wide range of other digital communications.
- Prototype and build interactive experiences and animations.
- Ensure that the Xpenditure experience spans a wide range of devices, from desktop to mobile.
- Generate creative ideas while building upon existing best practices in design and technology.
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams at Xpenditure to help accelerate our growth around the world, in a wide range of markets.
- Translate designs into fully functional Web pages.
- Minimum of 2 years in a forward-thinking digital design role.
- Online portfolio that demonstrates: expertise in design for web and mobile, creative thinking, a modern style and attention to detail.
- Understanding of WordPress/PHP is a bonus.
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Invision.
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, while still maintaining the capacity for self-direction with little supervision.
- Clearly convey thoughts and ideas; both verbally and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, New Media Design, Web Design, Graphic Design or related degree.
What can we offer you?
- A great challenge!
- A lot of professional freedom
- Being part of an international, winning and growing team that exists of 60 awesome colleagues
- A desk in our cool headquarter office in the center of Mechelen
- Free drinks, fruits & snacks and monthly dinners in our bar
- A competitive salary and package
If this sounds like you, just tell us why you think you would be great for the job.
Fulfil your passion and join one of fintech’s fastest growing startups. With over 120,000 users across 62+ countries and global offices, we’re currently looking to build a world-class team.
2017 is set to be a year of huge growth. We have just joined forces with Sodexo to become one of the top business travel & expense platforms in Europe. Are you up to the challenge?