Why we are awesome
At Xpenditure we are changing the way people manage their expenses. Let’s get rid of Excel sheets and shoeboxes filled with receipts, a new way of automatic and digital expense processing is here! Today, Xpenditure provides the most efficient solution for expense management to almost 100,000 users and we have customers in 60 countries.
Apparently people really like what we do and our userbase is growing very fast. With almost 30000 new users in the past 6 months we are really proud of our accomplishments so far. So why are we looking to hire?
For us it’s simple, we want to grow even faster and for that we need more people. Also our sales team can use some extra hands and brains. That’s why we have an open position for an Account Executive. You might not know it yet, but you may be the perfect fit for our awesome company…
- 3 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with our product team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meets the company’s vision.
- Understanding of mobile-first, of the importance of user centered design and responsive design.
- Must have the ability to work within a design team and be open to critique.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Expert knowledge of interaction design, information architecture, and user-centered design, solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, prototypes, user personas, process flows and site maps.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively and ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
What can we offer you?
- A great challenge!
- A lot of professional freedom
- Being part of an international, winning and growing team that exists of 60 awesome colleagues
- A desk in our cool headquarter office in the center of Mechelen
- Free drinks, fruits & snacks and monthly dinners in our bar
- A competitive salary and package
If this sounds like you, just tell us why you think you would be great for the job.
Fulfil your passion and join one of fintech’s fastest growing startups. With over 120,000 users across 62+ countries and global offices, we’re currently looking to build a world-class team.
2017 is set to be a year of huge growth. We have just joined forces with Sodexo to become one of the top business travel & expense platforms in Europe. Are you up to the challenge?