We are looking for an enthusiastic Inbound marketing intern to join our marketing team in Mechelen. As an intern you’ll support our digital marketing team in many different ways such as;
- Checking and enriching information in our marketing automation system
- Assisting in ongoing website projects like creation and testing of new pages, integration of our old blog with our new hub, making sure all links are mapped correctly, etc.
- Writing, curating and translating all sorts of content (emails, blogs, reports, social posts)
- Helping build out our thought leadership by searching for relevant web spaces to write
- Assist in enriching our intercom system to take our chatbot to the next level and build out a no touch buy
- You’ll get the chance to enhance your skills in digital marketing.
- And keep in mind that if we are impressed with what you’ve got to offer and you turn out to be a seamless cultural fit, a long term opportunity could be right around the corner!
- You are passionate about marketing and technology (specific interest / experience in B2B and SaaS is a plus).
- You’re a fast learner and you’re looking forward to getting your hands dirty
- You’re triggered by innovations and disruption in the marketing space
- You have an eye for design
- You love reading and writing (don’t get us wrong, no need to leaf through a 700 page book a week)
- You’re currently enrolled in a bachelor or masters program (any marketing / sales related courses or experience is a plus)
- An internship for a duration of 4 to 6 months
- Reimbursement of transportation
- The opportunity to join one of the funniest companies on the market –> Check this out on Glassdoor: https://goo.gl/qZFz62
Follow us on social media
You can't choose your family but guess what, you can choose your colleagues! Be a part of the team that will change the way we work. Rydoo is the no.1 solution for travel and expense management. Rydoo is home to incredibly talented, international people, working together towards the same goal.