We’re 5 years into our journey, having developed our platform and established global success. You would be joining a mature startup which has roots and a foundation, but still huge scope for growth and innovation. When better to get involved with a company?
Akkroo is a vibrant and fast paced tech startup, addressing the broken methods around collecting and processing leads from events. We are the forerunners of Event Lead Capture, offering a quality solution that connects events, sales and marketing for businesses all over the world.
We’re looking for someone who would love to apply their considerable skills and enthusiasm for Sales to help us continue to develop and grow our new customer base.
You’ll play a key role in our growth, joining the existing team to generate new business and help develop and execute our sales strategy. We have established outbound and inbound lead generation strategies which you’ll be able to leverage and develop from day one. (No cold calling here!)
Day to day you’ll be…
- Taking pre-qualified leads from discovery to close
- Providing online and in-person demonstrations of the Akkroo platform
- Phone and face-to-face meetings
- Dealing with multiple buyer stakeholders
- Constructing proposals and closing deals!
What we are looking for
- Proven experience with a track record of success in a customer-facing new business sales hunter role
- Experience in selling an innovative product with a proven need, ideally within a start-up environment
- Experience in SaaS or enterprise sales would be a great advantage, as would experience selling into similar target roles, sectors and international territories
- Experience of a similar sales structure — typical deal sizes can range from £5k to £50k+ for an annual licence and sales cycles can typically take 2-4 months
- Proven ability to take B2B leads from discovery through to close
- An entrepreneurially spirited character who can help us develop and improve upon our current processes
- Someone who truly embraces the importance of maintaining a rock-solid CRM
- Motivation to join a small, growing startup team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Akkroo as we embark on the next stage in our journey.
What we value
Choosing your next a job is a big commitment for both you and us, so we are careful to select people who demonstrate they will be a great fit from day one.
We seek people who closely share in our five values (chosen by our team) and apply them carefully in their own life and work.
- Good judgement
- Make an impact
- Be curious & innovate
- Build trust
- Embrace the journey
Every member of our team actively shapes our startup business; so personal learning, contribution and growth is very important to us all.
What we’re offering
- Tech/ work tools: We supply you with the best hardware so you can focus on the tasks at hand. We’ll hook you up with a MacBook on your first day, and we’ll sort out getting any additional hardware you need as you get settled.
- Social: You can enjoy monthly team lunches (we’ll get the bill), various fun events and a company which genuinely gets on well with each other.
- Holiday: We’re all adults here, so we’ll trust you to decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days).
- Pay: We’re committed to paying competitively so you’re not worried about making a living whilst you’re here.
- Life perks: Discounts on gym membership, cinema, high street brands and cycle-scheme.
- Food and drink: Fully stocked fruit bowls to keep you healthy, free breakfast options
- Learning perks: You’ll get a book budget, so treat yourself to your next reads on us.
Unfortunately, sponsorship will not be provided, so full authorisation to work in UK without any restrictions is required.
We’re Akkroo: a vibrant, dynamic and innovative tech scale-up based in Brixton.
We’re on a mission to modernise the way businesses think about exhibiting at events and their approach to lead capture, where archaic, manual and broken methods are still the norm.