We are now recruiting a Sales Development Executive to help take Hive to the next level and beyond.
Having experienced rapid growth in the last two years, we are now recruiting a Sales Development Executive.
If you’d like to join an ambitious, competitive, dynamic, fun-loving team at a tech company that is going places – this might just be the job you’re looking for…
The Role (in a nutshell)
This is a great opportunity for a budding sales professional to take the next steps with a career in a fast-growing, dynamic sales team.
Your role will involve:
- collaborating with Business Development Managers (BDMs) and Sales Management to identify target accounts
- prospect cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails, qualification of potential opportunities and nurturing long-term opportunities
- consultatively build relationships with prospects, focusing on their needs and pains relating to employee engagement
- identify relevant new business opportunities
- efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- manage own pipeline and work activities through HubSpot, maintaining accurate information and up to date forecasts on all prospects
- research and build new and existing prospect accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
This is a great opportunity for disciplined hunters to build a career with a fast-growing, dynamic sales team. You’ll have great business acumen, be driven to succeed, with bags of energy and a natural instinct for sales.
You’ll already be a top performer and be keen to progress in a company that has great opportunities for career progression.
- track record of constant improvement
- ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects, customers and colleagues
- excellent telephone manner
- a strong interest in technology and the ability to talk confidently about the Hive products, its capabilities and benefit proposition to prospective customers
- a strong desire to become a sales professional and be part of a team that delivers our customers breakthrough results
Benefits & Atmosphere
- competitive salary
- a fantastic, supportive team of talented people
- informal work environment
- planned social events
- flexible working and flexitime
- unlimited holiday
- knowing that you’re part of something that’s going to matter
Sounds good, right?
To apply, please submit your curriculum vitae and covering letter to Alan Scott at email@example.com Within your covering letter, please include:
- exactly why you’re specifically right for this role and what you’ll bring to our scaleup;
- all of your best strengths and why they’re relevant; and
- tell us about all of your wins, successes and achievements to date (personal and professional achievements)…
BTW… There’s no need for corporate speak. Dump the formality if it feels right. Be yourself and let your personality shine through.
About Hive HR
Team Hive are a brilliant bunch. Different in every way, we come together to share wisdom, combine skills and sometimes even bang heads – because at the end of the working day – we’re in it for the greater good as we change the working world with our technology and services.