Why we are awesome
At Xpenditure we are changing the way people manage their expenses. Let’s get rid of Excel sheets and shoeboxes filled with receipts, a new way of automatic and digital expense processing is here! Today, Xpenditure provides the most efficient solution for expense management to almost 100,000 users and we have customers in 60 countries.
Apparently people really like what we do and our userbase is growing very fast. With almost 30000 new users in the past 6 months we are really proud of our accomplishments so far. So why are we looking to hire?
For us it’s simple, we want to grow even faster and for that we need more people. Also our sales team can use some extra hands and brains. That’s why we have an open position for an Account Executive. You might not know it yet, but you may be the perfect fit for our awesome company…
- Drive growth strategy in international markets, including planning and managing resourcing in those markets
- Assist in rolling out Xpenditure to new markets as part of Xpenditure’s internationalisation strategy with a strong focus on the best localised user experience
- Contribute to Xpenditure’s global user acquisition strategy through the increase of organic traffic to Xpenditure’s multilingual sites
- Coordinate in-country research and gap analysis and maintain on-page content with SEO best practices in mind, using Grav CMS and a translation management platform
- Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of Xpenditure’s international broad SEO strategy looking after all aspects: technical, content, outreach and authority building
- Help manage and liaise with a large team of multilingual professionals of various backgrounds including content marketers, engineers, and translators
- Involvement with other marketing and growth activities as needed
- At least 3 years digital marketing and SEO experience in the online industry
Agency or client side, we don’t mind as long as you have experience growing organic search traffic, not just “doing” SEO
- Proven understanding of how search engines operate and what drives SEO performance
- Passionate about cultural localisation and the role it plays in the way we approach online marketing
- Previous Flat file CMS experience would be a plus
- You don’t necessarily know how to code but you are really tech-savvy (understand basic HTML, CSS, are familiar with design programs and terminology, etc) and you are at ease working closely with engineers
- Confidence using the most popular SEO tools. Webmaster Consoles, Web Crawlers, Keyword tracking and backlinks discovery tools
- Good appreciation of web analytics and tagging techniques
- Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment
What can we offer you?
- A great challenge!
- A lot of professional freedom
- Being part of an international, winning and growing team that exists of 60 awesome colleagues
- A desk in our cool headquarter office in the center of Mechelen
- Free drinks, fruits & snacks and monthly dinners in our bar
- A competitive salary and package
If this sounds like you, just tell us why you think you would be great for the job.
Fulfil your passion and join one of fintech’s fastest growing startups. With over 120,000 users across 62+ countries and global offices, we’re currently looking to build a world-class team.
2017 is set to be a year of huge growth. We have just joined forces with Sodexo to become one of the top business travel & expense platforms in Europe. Are you up to the challenge?