Scale CSMs work with customers in 1:1 interactions and also by designing and running 1:many programs to target specific customer groups with automated digital touches. As part of the Scale team, Scale CSMs manage a higher volume of customers using a team-based approach and leveraging data-driven programs to support customers with the right resources at the right time in their journey.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced Raleigh software startup that provides tools that accelerate growth among other Product Teams and Customer Success Teams around the world.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Understand and empathize with the entire customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Develop a deep understanding of Pendo’s platform to help create best practices for customer success to be delivered widely or to specific customers
- Engage 1:1 with customers as-needed at critical points in the customer journey to ensure adoption and successful usage of Pendo
- Find new opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale
- Test program ideas and track results based on common customer positive business outcomes
- Identify trends for common customer challenges and actively suggest ways to address them
- Coach customers to be product experts by employing best practices in Pendo, and effectively diagnosing customer issues
- Partner cross-functionally to turn customer successes into expansion opportunities
- Actively monitor and measure your impact towards growing customer health, product adoption, and revenue
Qualifications (what you have):
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of customer-facing account management, support, or project management experience for a modern software organization
- You are extremely comfortable using and learning new software – spreadsheets, CRM, email marketing, automation, productivity and presentation software are all part of your tool-belt
- You have an undergraduate degree
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Experience with building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to influence stakeholder decision making
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Product, Sales, Support, Revenue Ops) to provide Voice of the Customer
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)