Silverfin has reinvented the way financial advisors work. Our cloud-based technology allows accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. Silverfin consolidates fragmented software tools and creates a real-time view into financial data of business clients. Higher levels of automation lead to increased efficiency, fewer errors and ultimately, more revenue.
With more than 100.000 companies on the platform, Silverfin is proud to streamline the core workflows and processes for more than 600 accounting firms, including global brands like PwC, Deloitte and Mazars.
After growing over 300% YoY since our founding year 2013, we have completed a $4.5 million series-A funding round led by Index Ventures. The funds are used to accelerate our international expansion. Besides our home market Belgium, we have successfully launched the London and Copenhagen operations and are about to enter additional markets across Europe.
Are you the seasoned Product Marketing Manager that can make our product shine even brighter? Then you might be the right candidate that we are looking for.
We are growing internationally and exponentially and we would like you to be part of our growth. As our Senior Product Marketing Manager you are able to create a beautiful portfolio of product marketing collateral that makes our platform sparkle and helps the sales team to deliver their challenging targets.
- Create and communicate the product’s value to market by delivering great content
- Deliver product marketing and sales enablement materials for each stage of the sale ands across each market
- Translate a technical product into benefits for the customer through persona mapping
- Analyze market and competitor trends
- Together with product teams create and deliver structured product training programs for sales teams
- Deliver key product Insights to inform roadmap (in partnership with product team)
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Experienced B2B Product Marketing Manager/Senior Product Manager with software experience (preferably SaaS-based)
- Excellent English language written and verbal skills
- Experience of working in a high growth company and with scaling into new markets
- Commercially-minded with great classical marketing and content development skills
- Creative mind, an eye for detail and entrepreneurial attitude
What we offer
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- The opportunity to work for a scaling company with a large international customer base
- A stimulating work environment that promotes initiative and creativity
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and … cocktails on Friday
Silverfin is an online platform that makes Connected Accounting happen. Combining deep knowledge of international accountancy with advanced technology, the vision of the team behind Silverfin is to guide financial services firms towards digital transformation.