To boost our company growth, we are expanding our sales team and therefore looking for an Account Executive who will make the accounting market in Wallonia his/her action field.
Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work. Our cloud-based technology allows +500 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our founding year 2013, we have completed a series-A funding round led by Index Ventures. These funds are used to accelerate our international expansion. Originated in Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics, and are about to enter additional markets across Europe.
You will focus on our mid-market clients to help build our local presence. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work directly with the founding team and key stakeholders across Silverfin to layout the foundation of our future growth.
- Close new business with mid-market accounting/audit firms in Wallonia.
- Prepare and run workshops with prospective clients
- Develop and present business cases for business and IT stakeholders
- Collaborate with Silverfin’s CEO, BE country manager, Marketing and Technology departments to execute the sales strategy
- Forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to shifts on the market
- Serve as a business representative at industry events and conferences
- Develop sales strategies and define sales approaches
Are you a match?
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience in or a B2B sales role in IT services/Tech/SaaS, or in a finance consulting role provided you have a commercial mindset.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial builders with:
- The ability to speak and write fluent, business level French and English.
- A hunger for sales and target driven mindset.
- An obsession with client happiness and deal generation.
- Strong commercial outlook and consultative approach to business development.
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Self-starter and hands-on, able to drive sales process end-to-end
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of accounting/Audit
- Experience with Salesforce
- Understanding of cloud technology and/or SaaS
What we offer
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A competitive salary and secondary benefits
- A growing team in a growing company
- A strong supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday!
Silverfin is an online platform that makes Connected Accounting happen. Combining deep knowledge of international accountancy with advanced technology, the vision of the team behind Silverfin is to guide financial services firms towards digital transformation.